I have accepted my UEE

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Gold
Iโ€™ve accepted that Iโ€™ve been cursed with excessive UEE, and I will never get rid of it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I have tried everything, Ice hooding fake as fuck, volufline fake as fuck, eyelid pulling not permanent
My only option is a blepharoplasty but even then risk of assymetry, orbital decompression would fuck my life up
I guess I just need to cope with height and eyebrows and contacts eventually lol, I wish I could go back to 2021 before I discovered BP and lookism when I didnโ€™t care, now, even though I am at college, slaying, kissing girls everytime i go out to the club with ease, getting approached by girls
I will never be happy
But I guess thatโ€™s the beauty in the struggle
God isnโ€™t real if he was real he wouldโ€™ve gave everyone hooded eyes
Enjoy listening to my rant and enjoy the video below where I realise my UEE is shit and all I can do is make my eyebrows and lashes and eye color top tier ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธjust fucking cry

Still gonna get rhino jfl

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
24993584 52E8 4210 BD4C 6B13E27F6580
EF59D5E4 2582 454D 871A EF820158471B
EF59D5E4 2582 454D 871A EF820158471B
24993584 52E8 4210 BD4C 6B13E27F6580
ATLEAST I CAN GET TAN GROW A BEARD AND CONTACTSMAXX AFTER MY RHINO AND LOOK LIKE HIM
AHHHHHHHHHH WE HAVE THE SAME EYE AREA FUCK I CAN FINALLY COPE IN PEACE RAHHHHHHH

Bump and help me cope

bump , here are you options ,softmax- using double eyelid tapes (it would get noticed though if you were being intimate with a chick . that depends of much you care) , medium -max you could try Botox to the brows .

So you tried vollufilene to the supraobitals ? For how long since im considering it ...

As for surgical interventions by belpharoplasy are you referring to ptosis surgery ? you eyelids (i would guess they are relaxed) seem to fall a bit, i would assume you exhibit mild ptotis( probablyif you tense the levator muscle, they open wide) . Ideally the lid should be tangent to the limbal region in a non tense expression .Ptosis wouldnt be that much of a problem if you have more hodded eyes otherwise. Another softmax is eye patch (never tried myself) .

Try fillers with an experienced surgeon/aesthetican, and later maybe fat grafts.

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
bump , here are you options ,softmax- using double eyelid tapes (it would get noticed though if you were being intimate with a chick . that depends of much you care) , medium -max you could try Botox to the brows .

So you tried vollufilene to the supraobitals ? For how long since im considering it ...

As for surgical interventions by belpharoplasy are you referring to ptosis surgery ? you eyelids (i would guess they are relaxed) seem to fall a bit, i would assume you exhibit mild ptotis( probablyif you tense the levator muscle, they open wide) . Ideally the lid should be tangent to the lmbal region in a non tense expression .Ptosis wouldnt be that much of a problem if you have more hodded eyes otherwise. Another softmax is eye patch (never tried myself) .

Try fillers with an experienced surgeon/aesthetican, and later maybe fat grafts.
Thanks for this brother, maybe Iโ€™ll get fat grafts when Iโ€™m older
If not then just focus on lashes and brows