I have accepted that I’m a cuck

mogstar

mogstar

I am a cuckold. I enjoy my wife having sex with other men. I enjoy her having affairs, dates, texting, calling, having fun with other guys. It gives both she and I enormous enjoyment and no one is getting hurt. We have children and grandchildren. We have a lovely home, we both have good jobs. Yes I am normal. You will get many answers from people who simply don't understand the lifestyle and how it works. Husband and wife, marriage, vows, sanctity. Life is to be enjoyed...we have but one.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 9217, zikzog and 8 others
stop copypasta cutie

• +1
Reactions: huntergatherer, Wallenberg and Albeacho
I am a cuckold. I enjoy my wife having sex with other men. I enjoy her having affairs, dates, texting, calling, having fun with other guys. It gives both she and I enormous enjoyment and no one is getting hurt. We have children and grandchildren. We have a lovely home, we both have good jobs. Yes I am normal. You will get many answers from people who simply don't understand the lifestyle and how it works. Husband and wife, marriage, vows, sanctity. Life is to be enjoyed...we have but one.
Reddits me

• +1
Reactions: pizza
Same bro, it's a beautiful experience that only simple minded people hate, if you have trust and love with your wife it can be beautiful experience

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PenileFacialSurgery, Copeful and 2 others
Same bro, it's a beautiful experience that only simple minded people hate, if you have trust and love with your wife it can be beautiful experience

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, pizza and TsarTsar444
waifu

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and mogstar
You actually have a cuckold fetish dont you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and mogstar
Do you like feet and other submissive things too ? Our broski @TraumatisedOgre likes feet this should add to evolutionary psychology tbh.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Kristin
42852A90 9A88 48FF BDAA 2A7E5D6B2D3B

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and mogstar
you look like your avi i bet

• WTF
Reactions: mogstar
Do you like feet and other submissive things too ? Our broski @TraumatisedOgre likes feet this should add to evolutionary psychology tbh.
Not submissive it’s dom cause I’m satisfying myself as well

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Still less of a cuck than @Wallenberg tho.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Not submissive it’s dom cause I’m satisfying myself as well
Feet fetish literally caused by being a beta man bro it is normal to wanting a beatiful feeted woman but foot fetish itself is a submissive fetish i am not trying to be agressive sorry.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Feet fetish literally caused by being a beta man bro it is normal to wanting a beatiful feeted woman but foot fetish itself is a submissive fetish i am not trying to be agressive sorry.
cope i have FF, but im not gay and dont lick and suck only fuck

FF is high T enjoy your woman whole

Cope it’s just like being intimate with any other part of a woman’s body

If you don’t want to lick, kiss or caress a woman’s body at times u are coping homosexual

• Love it
Still less of a cuck than @Wallenberg tho.
You are so obsessed with me that I'm starting to think that I'm your oneitis. Unfortunately for you I'm not gay.

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin and huntergatherer
go ahead and run your mouth gramps i’ll tell the doc to take you off life support

you are the cringiest zoomer ive seen

Attachments

• 8576.gif
    8576.gif
    177.7 KB · Views: 1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 8576
You are so obsessed with me that I'm starting to think that I'm your oneitis. Unfortunately for you I'm not gay.
You are weird but I like you man dont worry

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
Reactions: huntergatherer
“You’re gay”

-the guy with a half naked man in his pfp

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
Cope it’s just like being intimate with any other part of a woman’s body

If you don’t want to lick, kiss or caress a woman’s body at times u are coping homosexual
Nah i dont want to lick a womans feet tbh not because i found it repulsive but it is humilating for me

Nah i dont want to lick a womans feet tbh not because i found it repulsive but it is humilating for me
It is humiliating for you cause you don’t think you are good enough due to being ugly xD

• Love it
It is humiliating for you cause you don’t think you are good enough due to being ugly xD
Well i am not ugly i rate myself chadlite but since men overrate themselvs my real score would be normie or htn if i was ugly i would into it though since i wouldnt be enough for pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Well i am not ugly i rate myself chadlite but since men overrate themselvs my real score would be normie or htn if i was ugly i would into it though since i wouldnt be enough for pussy
A3414140 2689 482A B358 F4D57CEB3174

• Love it