I have access to every steroid on the market

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
I have access to every steroid on the market. No cap. My friends father sells to me. Test, tren, deca, dianabol, sustanon, you name it.

Send me some

Enjoy bloated face

theres rlly not sides with test and other basic stuff
There are a shitton, go read on actual bodybuilding forums and not mentalillness.org

There are a shitton, go read on actual bodybuilding forums and not mentalillness.org
not for testosterone, there are for tren though, ramirez used tren and died at 50

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Yes even for testosterone
only bad side effect is test you have to be on trt for life and thats if you dont do pct, if u dont do pct there are no side effects.
legit name the side effects nigga

only bad side effect is test you have to be on trt for life and thats if you dont do pct, if u dont do pct there are no side effects.
legit name the side effects nigga
PCT only contains the damage. You Will still have lower t than pre cycle, so you're basically getting an engangment for Life. Probability of hair tinning, bacne, worse collagen, decreased sperm count and possibly infertility, water retenction puffing your face. You should only do T if you're clinically low t, any healthy male can get an attractive body by working out natural

PCT only contains the damage. You Will still have lower t than pre cycle, so you're basically getting an engangment for Life. Probability of hair tinning, bacne, worse collagen, decreased sperm count and possibly infertility, water retenction puffing your face. You should only do T if you're clinically low t, any healthy male can get an attractive body by working out natural
cope

What cope?? This Is all from bodybuilding forums, with people Who used PCT and all that stuff. You see only the top genetic lottery winners on IG, Who most likely morph their pics as well, and think "yeah roids definitely going to make me chad smv". If you can't get a ripped 6 pack and shoulders as natty then you should consider trt, otherwise it's Just a dumb move.

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
What cope?? This Is all from bodybuilding forums, with people Who used PCT and all that stuff. You see only the top genetic lottery winners on IG, Who most likely morph their pics as well, and think "yeah roids definitely going to make me chad smv". If you can't get a ripped 6 pack and shoulders as natty then you should consider trt, otherwise it's Just a dumb move.
what

When i was ripped naturally women called me huge and said i looked like Goku. You don't Need roids to have a body halo, and they Will make descend your face

• JFL
When i was ripped naturally women called me huge and said i looked like Goku. You don't Need roids to have a body halo, and they Will make descend your face
nigga what..goku?

nigga what..goku?
IMG 20230722 180516

• +1