I have already made this thread at one point

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
But if i could sacrifice an organ for my oneitis's love i would do it in a heartbeat

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 13787 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, BigNigga69, Deleted member 15817 and 1 other person
Apparently you already sacrificed your brain because she’s not model tier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, quakociaptockh, sly shinkai and 3 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mik
And i'd do it again
4461B0EA 9A11 420C 9706 05F2D261F3B3

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
If you want to benefit your oneitis you should stop contacting her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15884
If you want to benefit your oneitis you should stop contacting her
She doesn't know how i could benefit her. This is in her interest.

• +1
Doesn't benefit my oneitis. I politely reject your offer.
Benefits her because there will be one less niggerfaggot like you in this world. Men are not meant to be such cucks, your oneitis would live in a better world without a pathetic joke like you.

Benefits her because there will be one less niggerfaggot like you in this world. Men are not meant to be such cucks, your oneitis would live in a better world without a pathetic joke like you.
muh muh muh

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
It is logical to me.
Its ok bro i would give a kidney and my liver for the girl im have oneitis over rn, i literally have never seen such a pretty girl IRL as my crush :aheago::aheago::aheago: LITERALLY I FELL IN LIVE ON .5 SECONDS OF SEEING HALF HER FACE

Its ok bro i would give a kidney and my liver for the girl im have oneitis over rn, i literally have never seen such a pretty girl IRL as my crush :aheago::aheago::aheago: LITERALLY I FELL IN LIVE ON .5 SECONDS OF SEEING HALF HER FACE
nah u gotta be realist

don't fall for pretty girls they will just get conquered by chad and you will die from emotions or take revenge

• So Sad
the only autist here is you. Why even have oneitis? It's cucked, and you're a fucking worthless incel nigger:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
nah you the only autist here

• +1
i'm white tho
"muh muh im huwite tho"
NIGGER IS NOT A RACE, NIGGER, IT IS MERELY A WAY OF BEHAVING. YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FUCKING FAGGOT, PLS UNIRONICALLY ROPE IF YOU HAVE INCURABLE ONEITIS:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

"muh muh im huwite tho"
NIGGER IS NOT A RACE, NIGGER, IT IS MERELY A WAY OF BEHAVING. YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FUCKING FAGGOT, PLS UNIRONICALLY ROPE IF YOU HAVE INCURABLE ONEITIS:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
nah i'll pass

thanks for the offer tho

would you castrate yourself if your oneitis becomes you wife for life?
you will never be able to have sex with her, but you can freeze sperm now so you can have kids with her

Posts1,200Reputation899
Time online72d 14h 1m:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
LocationBulgaria:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Time online56d 18h 28m:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

THE BOTH OF YOU ARE BASEMENT DWELLING INCEL CUCKS WHO NOT ONLY SPEND SO MUCH TIME BROWSING AND POSTING, BUT ALSO PAINSTAKINGLY LICK PEOPLE'S BALLS IN EACH AND EVERY POST TO GET REACTS:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

would you castrate yourself if your oneitis becomes you wife for life?
you will never be able to have sex with her, but you can freeze sperm now so you can have kids with her
depends on if she is happy with me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
BUT ALSO PAINSTAKINGLY LICK PEOPLE'S BALLS IN EACH AND EVERY POST TO GET REACTS:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
i literally never do that

i don't even have a positive post to rep lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Time online72d 14h 1m:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
LocationBulgaria:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Time online56d 18h 28m:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

THE BOTH OF YOU ARE BASEMENT DWELLING INCEL CUCKS WHO NOT ONLY SPEND SO MUCH TIME BROWSING AND POSTING, BUT ALSO PAINSTAKINGLY LICK PEOPLE'S BALLS IN EACH AND EVERY POST TO GET REACTS:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
You're Indian.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
  • +1
Huh? How lmfao
HOLY SHIT IT'S INSTINCTUAL, I SEE YOU FARMING THE REACTS AND SUCKING THE BALLS WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING YOU'RE DOING IT:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

nah he heightmogs me but i mog him in every other aspect, and im not as pale
EVEN THE INFERIOR MANLET CUMSKIN KNOWS DARK FEATURES ARE BEST, CURRY MASTER RACE

EVEN THE INFERIOR MANLET CUMSKIN KNOWS DARK FEATURES ARE BEST, CURRY MASTER RACE
im not a manlet tho
and curries have the lowest smv here, everyone hates gypsies even leftist whores

• +1