I have an asymmetric Nose

T

The survivor

Iron
Hi guys,

I need high IQ members to answer me.
I have an asymmetric nose, the asymmetry is not due to the bone shape of my nose but to several bumps from several former acne scars.

As you can see on the photo below👇

I have two main bumps, (A) on the left side of the nose tip, (B) on my right lateral nose.

At 28 years old, I continue to some acne specifically on my nose and it makes it worse year after year.

Furthermore, I don't like the way my nose looks like when I smile.👇

I completely assume to have a big nose and I never thought about doing a Rhinoplasty or some bs. But I feel like it's not the shape my genetic meant to give me.

I just want to get my nose back to the natural shape my genetics wanted it to be.I just want to find again the natural shape of my nose as my genetic wanted to be:forcedsmile:

Girls usually tend to be excited when I chat with them on instagram or tinder but once we meet they're less excited. It took me time to understand but now I know it's those flaws on my nose that lower my attractiveness. thats what I look like when I don't smile 👇

I understand why the lose their excitement towards me when I date them.

My Biggest Question: (here we are!)
Should I try Tretinoin (Retin-A) to get rid of those bumps and wrinkles or even try isotretinoin (Accutane) that can help me get rid off my nose acne?

Or Should I try cosmetic surgery that can help me to remove definitly those bumps on my nose skin?

Thanks for being patient so far. I count on you guys to give me an answer.

you've got bigger problems than a deviated septum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JapaneBAC, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19798 and 1 other person
you've got bigger problems than a deviated septum
I would be glad if you explain me more. I have no deviation. It seems deviation but in reality a hve bumps on my skin nose that make my nose looks like it has a septum deviation

I would be glad if you explain me more. I have no deviation. It seems deviation but in reality a hve bumps on my skin nose that make my nose looks like it has a septum deviation
hair transplant+debloat and rhino

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and ErbCel
hair transplant+debloat and rhino
Shortcuts everywhere lol. Calm down. I asked for my nose and not for my hair. I'm confortable with my hair.

It's interesting, you mentioned rhinoplasty. As far as I know, rhinoplasty is done to change the bone shape of the nose. In my case, my nose asymmetry is not due to a septum deviation or to my nose shape but to several bumps on the skin of my nose. Do you think I can fix that with a surgery on the skin of my nose?

Except there is asymmetry near your nose bridge. I had the same exact problem as you and a lateral osteotomy to correct this issue. You also have a bulbous nose that could further be reduced along with your alar wings being a tad too wide.

• +1
Reactions: The survivor
Also I know hair isn't your primary focus but it would further elevate you to get a hair transplant since it looks like you're losing a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and The survivor
Except there is asymmetry near your nose bridge. I had the same exact problem as you and a lateral osteotomy to correct this issue. You also have a bulbous nose that could further be reduced along with your alar wings being a tad too wide.
Yes, indeed. A slight bump on the nose bridge. I fall on my nose when I was teenager. I did X-ray and doctor said I don't have septum deviation.

My asymmetry is due to "skin bumps" on nose tip and lateral nose. I thought by using Retin-A or Accutane I can rid off those former scars (bumps). What do you think?

Anyway, I need also to visit a plastic surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
long midface = over

Perfection unobtainable, i'll never be complacent.

You're deluded. Of course it's the fucking bone. Get the nose straightened before you do anything else.