I have an idea.

antony 726

antony 726

Zephir
Can i pull the fat out from my nose with a niddle ?
@Clavicular
ylvren U did it to for the cheeks
Can I do it for nose ?

What do u think @Clavicular

There are no fat on nose. Nigga you are becoming retarded because of .org. your nose doesn't need changes. holy shit, go through my threads and see my nose, it's worse than yours

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Damian9999, coispet and 4 others
There are no fat on nose. Nigga you are becoming retarded because of .org. your nose doesn't need changes. holy shit, go through my threads and see my nose, it's worse than yours
It’s look soo wide in some angle dude

send pics in pm

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
it's either lens distortion or your hoodie. you are hiding your lower third which is supposed to help with a big nose. if your lower third or jaw is wider a bigger nose isn't a problem. You are taking a selfie pictures, it can be lens distortion too, how do you look in a mirror? be honest. @antony 726

• +1
it's either lens distortion or your hoodie. you are hiding your lower third which is supposed to help with a big nose. if your lower third or jaw is wider a bigger nose isn't a problem. You are taking a selfie pictures, it can be lens distortion too, how do you look in a mirror? be honest.
Seee it’s wide those was the good ones tho
I can’t send u more pms

it is big. How do you look in a mirror? different?

Yes way smaller
Idk what it’s soo big in pic or camera
because of lens distortion retard. I have already told you like fuckign 5 times already. If your nose look smaller in the mirror than your nose probably look smaller irl.

• JFL
Reactions: Omen
@Clavicular
Can I do it for nose ?
Kike speech bubble

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
because of lens distortion retard. I have already told you like fuckign 5 times already. If your nose look smaller in the mirror than your nose probably look smaller irl.
Ahhhg I send u a mirror pic jus leme send u dm

@Clavicular
Can I do it for nose ?
@gooner23 what do u think can u tag some people who know something about this ?

Ylvren injected lemon bottle in his face, not pulled it out, it’s not really possible to just pull it out

@gooner23 what do u think can u tag some people who know something about this ?
No clue most people just say shit but all fat reduction usually ages terribly so i recommend against it usually just get rhino at worst

• So Sad
@Clavicular
Can I do it for nose ?
I feel bad for u if u believe that video

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: jacobrb07, justropemaxbro and antony 726
Yeah I saw it on TikTok he pulled the fat out
The thing on TikTok wasn’t fat it was lemon bottle which is supposed to be a fat dissolver, it’s yellow, and I’m not even sure if it works. Fat is solid and probably wouldn’t be able to get through the syringe

• +1
The thing on TikTok wasn’t fat it was lemon bottle which is supposed to be a fat dissolver, it’s yellow, and I’m not even sure if it works. Fat is solid and probably wouldn’t be able to get through the syringe
Yeah I jus noticed it was fake