I have ascended from subhuman to a NORMIE

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Kraken
I have finally ascended from 2/10 subhuman to a MTN+. This was my first "rate me" type thread:
https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-when-i-was-12.738406/post-11592709

and i got called as "2/10 fetal alcohol syndrome looking ass". :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

But now people rate me MTN or even a HTN.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: arterials, bluk, jflsnowdzz and 12 others
xd

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and LooksThinker
You have descended from stupid to ridiculous.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sushifart, guy24, mogstars and 11 others
Good for you, but what are you doing for body and growth?

How old are you nigga

Rated highly because of retarded angle and influx of normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, mogstars, LooksThinker and 3 others
Good for you, but what are you doing for body and growth?
Wrestling 3times a week which includes sprints, gym 1-2times per week and i eat now more than ever before.

• +1
Reactions: plukee and Deleted member 47552
Tbh you actually do look slightly better now. Good for you man. very good progress try aim for htn now

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel, m0ss26, Mezo103 and 10 others
Nice did you do something other than growing?

• Hmm...
turned 15 few days ago
Get the fuck out a this forum, this place is not for you. Also you have a lot of time to grow and change, you don't even look that bad rather you look average

Get the fuck out a this forum, this place is not for you. Also you have a lot of time to grow and change, you don't even look that bad rather you look average
People call me cute irl, do i have any appeal?

• +1
Gigachad base, speed up aging progress

• Love it
> 32 year old 5”8 currycel

Definitely not celibate.

Have you lost your virginity little boy?

The poetry in your chavy Shephard's pie ass not sensing that I was telling him he was stupid for thinking he was anythng but a normie to begin with.

from htn to chadlite

• +1

Yeah that's the 'cool' and 'edgy' age for chavs to 'act' like they've lost it by.

Only the Gen Z generation can't keep this going, as it's not believable. Good luck with that swiping son.

Btw the poetry in your chavy Shephard's pie ass not sensing that I was telling him he was stupid for thinking he was anythng but a normie to begin with.

Do girls call you that?
Girls don´t really speak to me irl since i have only 3friends in school and i haven´t talked to girls like frfr for a long time.
But i can see from their faces that some of them have crush on me. I have also got iois/flirted over by some htbs.

• +1
Reactions: Gmogger
Yeah that's the 'cool' and 'edgy' age for chavs to 'act' like they've lost it by.

Only the Gen Z generation can't keep this going, as it's not believable. Good luck with that swiping son.

Btw the poetry in your chavy Shephard's pie ass not sensing that I was telling him he was stupid for thinking he was anythng but a normie to begin with.
I didnt even read what you said i just saw it was you

Also

Not believing someone loses their virginity at 15 is typical

For a lookismmaxxed “lost virginity at 19” 5”8 uni of bedfordshire truecel Jfl retard

Dude this is a rlly bad picture, post a good one

Girls don´t really speak to me irl since i have only 3friends in school and i haven´t talked to girls like frfr for a long time.
But i can see from their faces that some of them have crush on me. I have also got iois/flirted over by some htbs.
yeah then you are not an ugly guy rather average or slightly above average, Don't take in consideration the ratings you get on this forum as it's based on your ability to land a modeling contract rather than pulling girls

• +1
Do girls call you that?
But the main problem is that my height is 5´3/162cm :lul: I only get iois by some very short beckies.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bigchunguslover and Gmogger
you should be put into childhouse and locked there till 18

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
  • +1
you should be put into childhouse and locked there till 18
Kys, i will puberty max to a mogger while you start hitting your 30s.

• +1
I didnt even read what you said i just saw it was you

Also

Not believing someone loses their virginity at 15 is typical

For a lookismmaxxed “lost virginity at 19” 5”8 uni of bedfordshire truecel Jfl retard

You would not be here if you lost yours at 15. Trust me on that one.

I did very well in uni with my pretty boy looks and only just so happened to stumble on this site in the 2020 pandemic at 28, actually believing it was a self-improvement site for your looks lmao. Then I began noticng 'cel' on the end of every word and 'max'. You think I had any clue what any of this was about? I had zero idea what even incel meant lol. Then I realised oh wow it's a forum when guys that want to fuck come to to improve their looks. Then started reading the black pill theories etc a nd learning about the science of facial aesthetics.

Keep going on about my height, as if 5ft8 was even bad a decade ago lmao. Dissing a man on his height genes. FEMININE TRAIT. Bitch-boy.

• +1