I have ascended from subhuman to a NORMIE

But the main problem is that my height is 5´3/162cm :lul: I only get iois by some very short beckies.
Bruh your shoulders would be by my elbows if we stand side by side :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and LooksThinker
You would not be here if you lost yours at 15. Trust me on that one.

I did very well in uni with my pretty boy looks and only just so happened to stumble on this site in the 2020 pandemic at 28, actually believing it was a self-improvement site for your looks lmao. Then I began noticng 'cel' on the end of every word and 'max'. You think I had any clue what any of this was about? I had zero idea what even incel meant lol. Then I realised oh wow it's a forum when guys that want to fuck come to to improve their looks. Then started reading the black pill theories etc a nd learning about the science of facial aesthetics.

Keep going on about my height, as if 5ft8 was even bad a decade ago lmao. Dissing a man on his height genes. FEMININE TRAIT. Bitch-boy.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 being 5”8 doesnt count as a femenine trait

Ill see if i can find the

“Im a fucking dirty shitskin cunt” video hold on

Bruh your shoulders would be by my elbows if we stand side by side :lul:

Do i have potential to physique/gymmax?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 being 5”8 doesnt count as a femenine trait

Ill see if i can find the

“Im a fucking dirty shitskin cunt” video hold on

I meant to say I height mog you my 14 inches, I close to 6'5
I understood that jfl. I just said that i have atleast something to counter my shit height.

Hahahhaha pathetic manlet rage

Looking pretty ltn in this video too

Before bone-graft. I'd lost a lot of bone in my maxilla due to molar tooth loss.

Had the bone-graft since. Two of them and looking pretty again.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
im going to run a ratings test baby 😘😘

Tinder, bumble or hinge? I select the photos, if you are gonna make it fair game. Otherwise be a weasel low-class chav and frame it.

I understood that jfl. I just said that i have atleast something to counter my shit height.
Yeah my insertions are shit but I don't think any amount of muscle can counter a 14 inch height diff, Anyways we are not competing

• +1
Still in the same room as the original video 🥲🥲

Anyway i have school tomorrow so i sadly cant come

Pretty autistic punching ur own camera in your room tho. Have fun fighting your shadows or sum shit

No I am not lmao. I have MOVED apartment you jackass.

Tinder, bumble or hinge? I select the photos, if you are gonna make it fair game. Otherwise be a weasel low-class chav and frame it.
I go to private school lol

You can send photos if you want and pick site idrc

But if theyre obviously frauded im not running it

Yeah my insertions are shit but I don't think any amount of muscle can counter a 14 inch height diff, Anyways we are not competing

Should i gymmax? Most of guys would look like utter dogshit with this little amount of muscles.

Still in the same room as the original video 🥲🥲

Anyway i have school tomorrow so i sadly cant come

Pretty autistic punching ur own camera in your room tho. Have fun fighting your shadows or sum shit

That video of me punching the camera was in the 2020 pandemic you crack-head.

I go to private school lol

You can send photos if you want and pick site idrc

But if theyre obviously frauded im not running it

You have a spare mobile number for a Tinder run? I'll choose Tinder.

View attachment 2564149
Should i gymmax? Most of guys would look like utter dogshit with this little amount of muscles.
Gym is prerequisite to looksmaxxing, No looksmaxxing journey is complete without a good body. I am probably like 20 lbs heavier than you lol and I am a lot skinnier

• +1
Yo this is actually crazy. What has TikTok done?

• JFL
Gym is prerequisite to looksmaxxing, No looksmaxxing journey is complete without a good body. I am probably like 20 lbs heavier than you lol and I am a lot skinnier
I´m 47kg but i look 50-60kg thanks to my insertions.

No

Just send photos ill find somewhere to rate you

Somewhere? If you pick Lipstick alley they will laugh in your face as too many retards from here are known for going there to ask bitches what they think.

You gonna ask girls in your year group? What are you? Year 11 or 6th form?

Somewhere? If you pick Lipstick alley they will laugh in your face as too many retards from here are known for going there to ask bitches what they think.

You gonna ask girls in your year group? What are you? Year 11 or 6th form?
Upper 6th i can just use an online phone number to make it

Or i can ask people my age if ur into that jfl

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Upper 6th i can just use an online phone number to make it

Or i can ask people my age if ur into that jfl

I have JB appeal. You wanna use my pictures from when I was around your age then? 16-23?

• JFL
Why are you so schizo

I was mentally in turmoil during the pandemic. Ngl. It was a dark-period and I was reading too much curry this and curry that rhetoric on here. As a good looking curry Millennial that looked and still looks more Iranian, I never experienced the curry failo that these Gen Z'ers post on here about and so I rebelled. It was cognitive dissonance. As in my experience I never had it that way. And I have seen more than many UK curries that look far more Indian than me that didn't receive that prejudice either. Not saying it wasn't present, it was and it was subtle, esp for other curries I knew, but it was nowhere near like these 'race-pill' narratives in the black-pill community made out. If you are really good looking, race doesn't matter. And if you are HTN good looking and neurotypical it doesn't, either. At least in the UK.

• Hmm...
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
I was mentally in turmoil during the pandemic. Ngl. It was a dark-period and I was reading too much curry this and curry that rhetoric on here. As a good looking curry Millennial that looked and still looks more Iranian, I never experienced the curry failo that these Gen Z'ers post on here about and so I rebelled. It was cognitive dissonance. As in my experience I never had it that way. And I have seen more than many UK curries that look far more Indian than me that didn't receive that prejudice either. Not saying it wasn't present, it was and it was subtle, esp for other curries I knew, but it was nowhere near like these 'race-pill' narratives in the black-pill community made out. If you are really good looking, race doesn't matter. And if you are HTN good looking and neurotypical it doesn't, either. At least in the UK.
Before you send the pictures ive already decided i cant be arsed

Maybe ill do it tomorrow

These are young me^

Current^

Don't indicate how old I were in any pics to them.

Rule is they can't be above a 7 in looks or either below a 5. 5-7/10 girls with angel skulls preferably.

Too hot and she'll be stuck-up and below mid and she'll be coping.

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
you should eyebrow and eyelash maxx+ get tan and gain muscle

• +1