I have ascended.

This thread is rage inducing once you realise this will never be you. Over for permavirgins.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TBOLT, SikKunt, kobecel and 4 others
This thread is rage inducing once you realise this will never be you. Over for permavirgins.
1184.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
You said once that you face mog me right? If I can do it you can do it.

gratz dude

pm pics btw

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
First off congratulations (in case you are telling the truth)

But why no pics? Not of her.. just of hotel room stuff, maybe a pic of her shoes at the door, or her washbag in the bathroom.
Hell.. even a chat log that kinda corroborates your story

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, kobecel, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Huge if true

• +1
First off congratulations (in case you are telling the truth)

But why no pics? Not of her.. just of hotel room stuff, maybe a pic of her shoes at the door, or her washbag in the bathroom.
Hell.. even a chat log that kinda corroborates your story
I see your point but most of this stuff can be fabricated. And I'd rather not post any pics related to my personal life henceforth.
To all those who don't believe the story, that's fine, you can take this as a shitpost and LARP if you wish.

I see your point but most of this stuff can be fabricated. And I'd rather not post any pics related to my personal life henceforth.
To all those who don't believe the story, that's fine, you can take this as a shitpost and LARP if you wish.

I hope it's not a shitpost and I really want to believe you... and some of the photos i suggested do not invade your personal privacy

• +1
I hope it's not a shitpost and I really want to believe you... and some of the photos i suggested do not invade your personal privacy
I've long passed the point where I'd put effort into a shitpost. Either way what's passed is passed, I can't take pics now.

To be honest, I'm thinking of leaving the website now.
y not?

• So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 1476
So many things of your story made me think.. "hmm" I've banged Chinese students before from online apps and I've had lots of chats and attempts to bang them...

All of my bangs were never planned, I made it to their room and escalated things naturally.. A Chinese girl would be horrified at being propositioned to stay in a "hotel".. Too many sexual connotations and she will feel like a slut.

You said she's 26 and you're 19? I remember always getting crap from older Chinese girls. Asians are even more strct about the "Man must be older" crap.

Why book a hotel? Why not just go to her student accommodation?

You had an amazing night and busted 5 times? Virgins very rarely have amazing sex their first time.. things are nervous, you're just finding your way etc..

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Alexanderr
So many things of your story made me think.. "hmm" I've banged Chinese students before from online apps and I've had lots of chats and attempts to bang them...

All of my bangs were never planned, I made it to their room and escalated things naturally.. A Chinese girl would be horrified at being propositioned to stay in a "hotel".. Too many sexual connotations and she will feel like a slut.

You said she's 26 and you're 19? I remember always getting crap from older Chinese girls. Asians are even more strct about the "Man must be older" crap.

Why book a hotel? Why not just go to her student accommodation?

You had an amazing night and busted 5 times? Virgins very rarely have amazing sex their first time.. things are nervous, you're just finding your way etc..
Your statements are all generalisations. My experience has been quite the opposite of yours. Attitudes vary between mainland/Northern/southern Chinese. For example, the girl said that its normal for couples to go to a hotel in China, as they usually live with their parents until they marry/move out.
Yeah, I surprised myself by busting 5 times. Although to be fair, this was all done throughout the course of the night till morning, with plenty of foreplay.

Seriously bro what is wrong with you? You knew that this forum is full of depressed virgins (such as myself and many others) yet you post this blatant bragging. The moment I read this post my cortisol levels went through the roof. You gave way too much detail about your experience which is pure suifuel. You only had to say you fucked her and leave it at that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kobecel, ElliotRodgerJr and SikKunt
Failing at being an Incel JFL

pm pics :feelswhere:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Insomniac, ElliotRodgerJr, The Dude Abides and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt

And that OP bragging about it is nothing short of bluepilled along with the cucks in the comments just taking it
I see your point but most of this stuff can be fabricated

So you won't even post chat logs because of the 1% chance someone will believe you went through all the trouble to somehow photoshop that...

Last edited:
glfaggot, now only to fix the years of mental abuse by friends, once an ice always an incel

Gj tho

• +1
Doesnt count as a slay unless she had forward maxilla

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, The Dude Abides, dogtown and 1 other person
@ElliotRodgerJr I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU. YES I AM JEALOUS FUCKKKKKKKKKKK I HATE YOU!!!!!!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BRAG!?? PURE SUIFUEL KNOWING SOMEONE ELSE IS GETTING IT WHILST I GET NOTHING FROM WOMEN.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, SikKunt and The Dude Abides
it never even began

Send me some bitcoin and ill send pics ;)

• WTF
Reactions: The Dude Abides
The most ironic part is that I was considering posting pics, but the way you people reacted is fucking hilarious so I'd rather blueball you.

• WTF
Reactions: SikKunt
Because it's so highly requested, here's the proof

• Love it
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: rockndogs, kobecel, The Dude Abides and 3 others
I HAVE YOU MARKED, CHAD. I KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE. WHEN THE INCEL REBELLION BEGINS I WILL BE KILLING YOU FIRST!!!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac, The Dude Abides and 2 others
I HAVE YOU MARKED, CHAD. I KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE. WHEN THE INCEL REBELLION BEGINS I WILL BE KILLING YOU FIRST!!!
No that's @Ritalincel not me

See?

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac, The Dude Abides and 2 others

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: kobecel, ElliotRodgerJr and SikKunt
UPDATE: cobblestoned everywhere

• JFL