I have been applying Cicaplast Baume B5 on my dick and it feels like heaven.

Mysticcc

Mysticcc

Blackpilled again
I applied this product from La Roche Posay on my dick and balls for some weeks and the result are so good. It makes my 🥺 ultra sensitive all the time and the skin looks way better and super smooth. I even think gives some extra grith maybe cuz the skin is hydrated and it kinda feels thicker lmao. Very recommended, idk if it will work this good for everyone but im very happy with the results even tho i discovered it by accident.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Preoximerianas, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Interesting, thanks for the tip

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Mysticcc
Why it ain’t getting action anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Mysticcc
I've started using hemp oil on my dick daily to try and cure my delayed ejaculation. Hopefully it makes it more sensitive

I applied this product from La Roche Posay on my dick and balls for some weeks and the result are so good. It makes my 🥺 ultra sensitive all the time and the skin looks way better and super smooth. I even think gives some extra grith maybe cuz the skin is hydrated and it kinda feels thicker lmao. Very recommended, idk if it will work this good for everyone but im very happy with the results even tho i discovered it by accident.
Fuarkk :feelsgiga:extra lifefuel for drydickcels, no wonder I'm khhv

I've started using hemp oil on my dick daily to try and cure my delayed ejaculation. Hopefully it makes it more sensitive
Delayed ejaculation is a good thing lmao you can last longer in bed