• images (10).jpeg
    images (10).jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: VolcelFTW, Deleted member 33711 and shizuku11111

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Deleted member 70888
Majority of them don't look anywhere close to this. I used to like black women until my black ex girlfriend called me an oppressor (seriously) - now I don't even bother with them.

The ones who like white guys always have a complex about being compared to white women. It is almost always inherently toxic from the beginning.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 33711
They are ugly as hell on average but some do indeed look good

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I
Majority of them don't look anywhere close to this. I used to like black women until my black ex girlfriend called me an oppressor (seriously) - now I don't even bother with them.

The ones who like white guys always have a complex about being compared to white women. It is almost always inherently toxic from the beginning.
I have never seen a black girl irl

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I

I have never seen a black girl irl
Oh so they're exotic to you. Well as a white guy who lives in NYC you aren't missing out. I promise. Of course there are great looking black girls but majority are ugly. Uglier than the average white girl. And the skinny ones who will date a white guy have a complex. Don't bother bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70888
All races have hot girls, it’s just that some races are on avg looksminned af

Like the reason that most black girls are ugly is cuz they’re usually 300 lb morbidly obese land whales. From what I’ve seen a lot of the skinny ones are hot af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Deleted member 70888 and Looks234
Oh so they're exotic to you. Well as a white guy who lives in NYC you aren't missing out. I promise. Of course there are great looking black girls but majority are ugly. Uglier than the average white girl. And the skinny ones who will date a white guy have a complex. Don't bother bro.
Ofcourse, its just i used to think that all black girls are ugly af but now i kinda like them more than asian foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and TechnoBoss

Don't worry about it still fuck them saying this as a mixed dude I seen black girls cry I would never date a white man! Then a white tall htn came and she shut the fuck up same w white girls and Arab girls w black dudes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 33711