Why are 80% of black women LTB-?

almost all afro americans are from the senegal area in africa, most black women don't look like them at all.
True.

You can detect if a person is not Afro-American just by looking at their phenotype.
Since I live in Florida, I see non Afro-American blacks and they look different usually.

Some look like apes, some look like a different flavor of black, some have phenotypes that wouldn't look traditionally black.

you know i use to think niggers were attractive, and i still do somewhat. But the niggers that ORG uses for "attractive blacks" are ugly as shit
True 95% of the time.

you know i use to think niggers were attractive, and i still do somewhat. But the niggers that ORG uses for "attractive blacks" are ugly as shit
Bunch of afrocels

I thought most african americans were of Nigerians/Cameroonian descent atleast that is what th4 23andme tests say but people say those tests aren't accurate because they use very old outdated data from the 60s
Most of them have some, but the Senegal area has a fair amount of Caucasoid DNA, that's why Afro-Americans have much less of an FOB pheno than your typical African American.

I used to be obsessed with 23andMe and phenotype ancestry so I know lol

True.

You can detect if a person is not Afro-American just by looking at their phenotype.
Since I live in Florida, I see non Afro-American blacks and they look different usually.

Some look like apes, some look like a different flavor of black, some have phenotypes that wouldn't look traditionally black.
east and north african women can be incredibly attractive, they're got more gracile phenotypes whilst everyone in west africa is robust in comparison.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
east and north african women can be incredibly attractive, they're got more gracile phenotypes whilst everyone in west africa is robust in comparison.
Just don't be purely negroid theory