I have been offered my first work as human guinea pig

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
I would have to take vitamin D supplements everyday and have a bloodwork every week for 9 times. For all of this I would receive 450 euros.
I would accept if I didn't live 600km far from the clinic, therefore the travel expenses would cost half of the money I earn

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 470 and RAITEIII
can't you remotely do the bloodwork where you live and send them the results?

450 euros ain't worth it

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, DidntRead and TheMewingBBC
can't you remotely do the bloodwork where you live and send them the results?
no, clinical trials have very strict protocols.
there is a huge amount of money behind theese trials.

I would have to take vitamin D supplements everyday and have a bloodwork every week for 9 times. For all of this I would receive 450 euros.
I would accept if I didn't live 600km far from the clinic, therefore the travel expenses are too high for the money I earn.
lol vitamine d? this great

lol vitamine d? this great
usually clinical trials involve a 5 days stay in the clinic and real medicines are used, not just supplements.
in theese cases the salary is much bigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
usually clinical trials involve a 5 days stay in the clinic and real medicines are used, not just supplements.
in theese cases the salary is much bigger
but its also riskier. id only do that if i am informed on whatever im taking, but vitamins d? lol

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 470, DidntRead and 2 others
but its also riskier. id only do that if i am informed on whatever im taking, but vitamins d? lol
they inform guinea pigs on all the possible side effects.
The drugs are not always experimental: the drugs usually have already been being tested on humans for years and sometimes they are already on the market.

To take wome vitamin D supplements? Hell, I'd do it. Can't have nothing too bad in it.
the problem is travel expenses to go there 9 times would cost me 200-250 euros

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, TheMewingBBC, BigBiceps and 1 other person
If its just a regular vitamin D supplement, I see nothing wrong with it. Sounds like safe, easy money

Unless they put something else on that supplement, and they wont tell you

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin
Do it, sounds like free & easy money

450 Sound good if it wasn't for the travel expenses
What job do you have? Get a part time job that requires certification like fork lifting or truck driving. You should be making around that same amount in italy weekly,right?

My nigga neighboor who lived 5 years in Italia got 4 Euros per day for 16 hours picking Tomatoes so ur offer sounds very good

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Overjetcel299
JFL risking your life being a guinea pig. You will never know if what you’re taking is really ONLY vitamin D. They can be running shit on your body without you knowing it. Nah dude, that would never works with me. So good to be true. Life is only one. There’s multiples ways to make money without risking your health.

• +1
Reactions: n33tf1f
Theres probably some cremated orphans from china mixed in with that vitamin d

My nigga neighboor who lived 5 years in Italia got 4 Euros per day for 16 hours picking Tomatoes so ur offer sounds very good
Thats slavery

lol the incel scientists probably cum in all the supplements and just do this to troll retards

free blood work tbh

Thats slavery
that's called illegal immigration.
Rich italian men want illegal immigration at all cost in order to take advantage of poor immigrants and employ them at ridiculous salaries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and RAITEIII
JFL risking your life being a guinea pig. You will never know if what you’re taking is really ONLY vitamin D. They can be running shit on your body without you knowing it. Nah dude, that would never works with me. So good to be true. Life is only one. There’s multiples ways to make money without risking your health.
you are saying meaningless phrases.
Big Pharma companies pay a huge amount of money to clinics to test their products, it's not possible the fact scientists give me drugs different from the one decided by the big pharma.

@Lorsss boyo how can someone find information about trials if they want to be part of it?
@Lorsss boyo how can someone find information about trials if they want to be part of it?
I'd like to be part of a trial of HGH :feelswhy:

I'd like to be part of a trial of HGH :feelswhy:
1: where do you live?
2: are you healthy or have any disease?

500 euro is like a weeks pay if you had a real job

Jfl at going to some shithole for 2 months and spending all your money on train ticket

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Lorsss
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Can U ask if there's a Job vacancy?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902