ULTIMATE MONEYMAX METHOD for students and unemployed

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
- in some countries it's possible to sell your blood and your sperm. You will get about 50$ for each donation. however if you don't live in theese countries, travelling to them may cost more than the money you earn from the donations.

- in some countries like Switzerland it's possible to become a human guinea pig, it means you will be a test subject used by scientists to test new medicines or ready existing medicines, but used for different diseases.
In Switzerland you will get 1200 euros for taking a pill and a staying 3 days in their hospital to be analized by researchers.
with longer hospital stays you will earn really much more! in a week you will earn enought money to have your face reshaped by a top-tier plastic surgeon!
if you ever get side effects in this study, you will get a big compensation.

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, AspiringChad, DidntRead and 1 other person
And if you live in a first world country, you can donate blood plasma.

And if you live in a first world country, you can donate blood plasma.
for example in Italy you can donate blood, plasma, sperm and become a test subject, but our law states donators and human guinea pigs must be volunteer and cannot earn money from that

Incels selling sperm?
Surely not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, ZyzzReincarnate, StressShady and 15 others
I've sold my plasma for over 2 years lol. But I think the requirements for sperm donors are harder. Plus the parents meet you and once they realize you're an autistic loser then it's over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringChad, Krezo, DidntRead and 4 others
I've sold my plasma for over 2 years lol. But I think the requirements for sperm donors are harder. Plus the parents meet you and once they realize you're an autistic loser then it's over
I'm doubtful that I even still produce sperm at this point tbh :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Cucknada won't let us profit off our organs

parents just want an aryan son, no matter the attractivity

Breeding parties in India, Just Be White theory confirmed, over for deathnics

Attachments

• 7zgvliuus3331.png
    7zgvliuus3331.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 83
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
do a study for nasa staying in bed for like 60 days, i think you get like 19k tbh

just get cancer theory

• JFL
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top, BigBoy and xForgotMyName
Just sell your blood plasma, as others have mentioned. It really is the best possible way to profit from your body quickly and safely
(that isn't prostitution). Lol.

Here in America, you can make like $40-$100+ a week depending on many factors. You just need to be 18 and weigh like 110 LBS.
Needles are HUUUUUGE, brace yourselves.

i am thinking about selling blood and plasma in germany

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
- in some countries it's possible to sell your blood and your sperm. You will get about 50$ for each donation. however if you don't live in theese countries, travelling to them may cost more than the money you earn from the donations.

- in some countries like Switzerland it's possible to become a human guinea pig, it means you will be a test subject used by scientists to test new medicines or ready existing medicines, but used for different diseases.
In Switzerland you will get 1200 euros for taking a pill and a staying 3 days in their hospital to be analized by researchers.
with longer hospital stays you will earn really much more! in a week you will earn enought money to have your face reshaped by a top-tier plastic surgeon!

where do you do that in switzerland? i live there and i havent heard of that

where do you do that in switzerland? i live there and i havent heard of that
I have read some articles that mention the clinic "Cross Research" in Arzo, Ticino
just get cancer theory
the toxicity of medicines is already tested on rats, dogs, pigs and mokeys. You can't get a cancer as a test subject

but I'm low blood dude

Incels selling sperm?
Surely not
They're for the international hall of shame gallery in Vienna. The sperm will be put in a test tube inside a glass cube and labelled so people can laugh.

lorsss i like your attitude, but

all your threads are just shit jfl

holy shit 2.7-4k for this shit
thanks for reporting this website, I'm seriously considering to contact them
lorsss i like your attitude, but

all your threads are just shit jfl
being a test subject is not a shit idea. partecipating in a trial could change the life of many guys who can't afford a surgery because they have no job.

just read the studies on NCBI. almost no one gets irreversible side effects in their reasearches

Last edited:
I'm swiss and interested what do i have to do/ where can i apply

Where can I apply in Brazil, fuark

just sell yourself to pedos