I have been on this forum for almost 3 months and nobody has managed to come even close to beating me in a religious debate

incelmogger

incelmogger

Tall skull wasp’ism
Truly a tale as old as time

What is your religion?

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
god is definitely real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: helpmeascend, MonoTBB, drimprovement and 2 others
I am a catholic
Well I've got nothing to debate you on then lol
Although I don't think catholicism will save Europe but that's another matter

• +1
agreed religion comes after race in terms of politics imo. What will save europe is white people finally standing up for themselves and rekindling the fiery spirit of their warrior ancestors. After this happens there will be a natural return to Christianity, like always after some catastrophe happened in that continent

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 1140 and Matheus
Same. The Muslims are all Muhammad copers and the atheists are pseudo-intellectual retards.

And God help the Jew in my Vicinity

It’s too easy

• +1
cuz its a belief jfl, if you're too cynical to see the irony of being the master debater of belief, then you're simply a retard.

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 52374 and Deleted member 13626
No prettyboy pfp for your genes saar.

all we can do is pray that they will be delivered one day

• +1
cuz its a belief jfl, if you're too cynical to see the irony of being the master debater of belief, then you're simply a retard.
A belief that happens to be true

• +1
Reactions: basedlandon
Ngl you're a breath of fresh air, this forum rottens my brain.
I thought I was cringe Bluepilled religiouscel tho bhai what happened to this thesis

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
  • +1
because nobody cares nigga

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, IAMNOTANINCEL and X D
Yeah same man jfl I’m seeing a psychiatrist soon I’m so fucked up
I cant parttake in society unless im my best potential lookswise, i become irritated asf from small details. And im quite lazy, ill change i hope atleast, and i must.

• +1
I cant parttake in society unless im my best potential lookswise, i become irritated asf from small details. And im quite lazy, ill change i hope atleast, and i must.
Yeah same with me bro I have legit trauma from school and shit I was so fucking fat, it scarred me forever. this is why I’m resorting to mind drugs and ped’s I’m hoping she gives me some good shit and that this combination will ascend me to the high heavens

• +1
no one's trying, debating religion is like arguing with goldfish.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, IAMNOTANINCEL and incelmogger
no one's trying, debating religion is like arguing with goldfish.
this would be true if it was one on one with someone who didn’t give af but other users view it

this would be true if it was one on one with someone who didn’t give af but other users view it
if you care for what others think for all intents and purposes you've already lost because no one's ever going to be convinced on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, yuyu and lilxder2
if you care for what others think for all intents and purposes you've already lost because no one's ever going to be convinced on the internet.
I’m aware, I just enjoy debate and hope that if others read it they can take something away from it

agreed religion comes after race in terms of politics imo. What will save europe is white people finally standing up for themselves and rekindling the fiery spirit of their warrior ancestors. After this happens there will be a natural return to Christianity, like always after some catastrophe happened in that continent
Idk if we will see a return to christianity. I don't think so

• Hmm...
I'm a skitzo Muslim. And no, I don't pray ten times a day. I don't attend mosques. And I don't read the Iran.

I'm a Muslim by personality.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Shkreliii and incelmogger
Gloria in excelsis Deo

christianity is the only true religion

• +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel, incelmogger and BigJimsWornOutTires
People have said that many times throughout history
Christianity is only 2000 years old someday soon it might be true. I think Jung makes the best arguments on that subject. Nietzsche isn't bad either

I often ask myself why did God ruin my life if he is real and loves me and I am really cope with "everything happens for a reason bro! It's all gods plan!" And that's why I jfl at religious fanatics

• Ugh..
Reactions: yuyu
Same. The Muslims are all Muhammad copers and the atheists are pseudo-intellectual retards.

And God help the Jew in my Vicinity

It’s too easy
You are not winning a single argument with that post to rep mfer

• JFL

Lmfao 3 levels of retarded

• Hmm...
I often ask myself why did God ruin my life if he is real and loves me and I am really cope with "everything happens for a reason bro! It's all gods plan!" And that's why I jfl at religious fanatics
Wouldn’t call myself a fanatic, far from it actually. I came to believe in the truth of it because of studying these topics and asking questions.

Also, God uses bad for good. You also have your own free will idk why you are blaming God. Yes God allows people to commit certain actions, for if he didn’t we would be robots.

God allows these things to strengthen us, and yes he allowed two subhumans to fuck each other too leading to the creation of incels… so what. This world would be shit without inequality. Talked about this in another thread.

“Every human being is unique and unequal, and this inequality is what gives value and meaning to life."
“"Inequality is a natural consequence of life and should be embraced, as it leads to competition, growth, and progress." - Nietzsche

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
is Hitler in heaven?

Debate meeee broooooooo. Don’t you have anything better to do?

Don’t you have anything better to do?
Debate can be a productive intellectual exercise, you just view it merely as arguing because you are a low iq negroid

High iq people would just look down on any religiouscel from an intellectual perspective. It's like interacting with a down syndrome.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Drixzy and Deleted member 43058
Debate can be a productive intellectual exercise, you just view it merely as arguing because you are a low iq negroid
No productive intellectual exercises for your bones.

High iq people would just look down on any religiouscel from an intellectual perspective. It's like interacting with a down syndrome.
they wouldn't, a lot of historical geniuses were religious or at least considered themselves agnostic. people that call themselves atheist and look down on religion are often retards that think too high of themselves

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and incelmogger
idc laughing GIF

• WTF
@Umbra

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and incelmogger
no religion for your face

• Hmm...
Saving Europe is cope it's stated that Europe will fall in the bible so you can't save it