I have been on this forum for almost 3 months and nobody has managed to come even close to beating me in a religious debate

Saving Europe is cope it's stated that Europe will fall in the bible so you can't save it
Idc about your book bro. I have respect and got baptized in the religion of my ancestors but that's it

• Love it
Reactions: incelmogger
no religion for your face
I’m rated low htn by 90% of ppl on this forum while at 18% bf. Lets see your face big man

Saving Europe is cope it's stated that Europe will fall in the bible so you can't save it
Europe has fell heaps of times you retard

It’s pointless, if someone isn’t supposed to wake up and have an open mind, it’s not worth trying
I have an open mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Wouldn’t call myself a fanatic, far from it actually. I came to believe in the truth of it because of studying these topics and asking questions.

Also, God uses bad for good. You also have your own free will idk why you are blaming God. Yes God allows people to commit certain actions, for if he didn’t we would be robots.

God allows these things to strengthen us, and yes he allowed two subhumans to fuck each other too leading to the creation of incels… so what. This world would be shit without inequality. Talked about this in another thread.

“Every human being is unique and unequal, and this inequality is what gives value and meaning to life."
“"Inequality is a natural consequence of life and should be embraced, as it leads to competition, growth, and progress." - Nietzsche
Wasn't nietzche an atheist lmao

Religión is cope

• Hmm...
you can't win a debate with a religious person. someone that has been taught religion is the only truth since they were born isn't going to chance his/her mind even if the truth is explained with facts.

debates aren't about who thinks has won or lost. you can win knowledge. the more critcal and open-minded you are, the more information you can win. even if you are or you think you are right you can still improve or slightly change your own arguments by having debates. if your thoughts have stayed exactly the same at the end of a debate you didn't win anything.

I am a catholic
So what are you trying to debate? Anyways, let me try.

What is your bible? Is it a book of scriptures or is it a man you call "Father"? Do you pray to Mary? If so why? She's dead. Do you bow down to or kiss statues, and if so why when it's expressly forbidden in the Bible? Do you believe that a person's fate is sealed once they're dead, or that the living is able to pray for them and relieve their position in the afterlife if it's unfavorable?

You are not winning a single argument with that post to rep mfer
Look at this retard valuing his self worth based on internet points lol

“Muh I have 200 more rep ratio than you I am the superior race 🤓” headass

Last edited:
  • JFL
Look at this retard valuing his self worth based on internet points lol

“Muh I have 200 more rep ratio than you I am the superior race 🤓” headass
gain sentience fag

I am a catholic
Ssssss
@PseudoMaxxer pope loves some bbc :lul: :lul: