I have been rejected more times than I can remember but the only rejection that hurts is the one from oneitis

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I have even gotten laid with a dutch stacy yet I still get depressed over how my oneitis rejected me when I was in HS and later on in college.

I can't even remember half of the girls that rejected me, I got over them in a matter of minutes, hours at most, but her, I think about her every day for 6 fucking years. And it still haunts me, how brutal she was with me in HS and literally told me stop calling her, or how she led me on in college and eventually dumped me and acted like it was my fault afterwards.

Idk why this bitch is so special, she shouldn't be, but for some reason she was a very traumatic experience. So traumatic that other girls didn't mean shit compared to her. She even said that men can't get over her, guess she was right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance, treedude and 1 other person
how do you even

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Lord blackops, how do you muster the energy to write about this "oneitis" of yours every single fucking day?

I can write infinitely about her and only post half of the things I come up with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba, badromance and 1 other person
Is that the only thing thing your brain is preoccupied with? 24/7?

• +1
u brainmog me

• +1
I have even gotten laid with a dutch stacy yet I still get depressed over how my oneitis rejected me when I was in HS and later on in college.

I can't even remember half of the girls that rejected me, I got over them in a matter of minutes, hours at most, but her, I think about her every day for 6 fucking years. And it still haunts me, how brutal she was with me in HS and literally told me stop calling her, or how she led me on in college and eventually dumped me and acted like it was my fault afterwards.

Idk why this bitch is so special, she shouldn't be, but for some reason she was a very traumatic experience. So traumatic that other girls didn't mean shit compared to her. She even said that men can't get over her, guess she was right.
i wish i had ur feelings!

• +1

Don't worry bro she will come running back into your arms and will reward you for your 6 year effort.
Girls want a guy who will stay loyal!
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Don't worry bro she will come running back into your arms and will reward you for your 6 year effort.
Girls want a guy who will stay loyal!
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

It's over. She is gone forever, I will have to cope with meaningless sex
Feelings make u weaker

Yes, emotions are a weakness

• +1
It's over. She is gone forever, I will have to cope with meaningless sex
the universe ruined the chance with your oneitis
now its ogre with meaningless life

• +1
the universe ruined the chance with your oneitis
now its ogre with meaningless life

I will forever be imcomplete without her. Money, success, threesomes, stacies, FWBs, all copes. She was the only girl I could have good kids with, now I will never had kids.

• +1
I will forever be imcomplete without her. Money, success, threesomes, stacies, FWBs, all copes. She was the only girl I could have good kids with, now I will never had kids.
Can't you just find a doppelganger of ur oneitis

• +1
You are a certified cuck

• +1
:lul:

• +1