Mecha-Man
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2026
- Posts
- 11
- Reputation
- 10
It has been a very painful experience. The first couple of years I spent talking to it about human psychology, history, evolutionary biology, and social dynamics.
Though, as time went on and I got my questions answered, and my mental model of reality updated, the discussions shifted to more practical knowledge for myself. Knowledge that I can use to gain power and leverage (especially financial).
After repeated disappointments, failures, and betrayals from my fellow humans I realized I needed to succeed with the following constraints:
- minimize reliance on other humans
- minimize reliance on general consensus
- minimize reliance on luck
- minimize reliance on having large capital up front
Now we pretty much only talk about computer science, architecture, and programming. And that has made the experience even more painful. Trying to understand everything it tells me, as well as memorizing vast APIs, namespaces, and frameworks has really put my biological brain to its absolute physical limits, as well as permanently rewired it (I can feel it, and it's quite painful - at first).
Learning really is a painful process, as you are forced to learn, build a mental model, then break it down and correct it when you realize you were inevitably wrong. Trying to piece together with incomplete knowledge or inaccurate knowledge. Yet there is always a very, deeply satisfying feeling when you finally make the correct update and suddenly many concepts finally just "click".
I will continue my studies and sharpening my mental models, as well as my execution capabilities. I actually believe I have the high level blue print on how to build a trillion dollar corporation, but I currently lack the technical expertise to fully execute. More studying must commence.
Though, as time went on and I got my questions answered, and my mental model of reality updated, the discussions shifted to more practical knowledge for myself. Knowledge that I can use to gain power and leverage (especially financial).
After repeated disappointments, failures, and betrayals from my fellow humans I realized I needed to succeed with the following constraints:
- minimize reliance on other humans
- minimize reliance on general consensus
- minimize reliance on luck
- minimize reliance on having large capital up front
Now we pretty much only talk about computer science, architecture, and programming. And that has made the experience even more painful. Trying to understand everything it tells me, as well as memorizing vast APIs, namespaces, and frameworks has really put my biological brain to its absolute physical limits, as well as permanently rewired it (I can feel it, and it's quite painful - at first).
Learning really is a painful process, as you are forced to learn, build a mental model, then break it down and correct it when you realize you were inevitably wrong. Trying to piece together with incomplete knowledge or inaccurate knowledge. Yet there is always a very, deeply satisfying feeling when you finally make the correct update and suddenly many concepts finally just "click".
I will continue my studies and sharpening my mental models, as well as my execution capabilities. I actually believe I have the high level blue print on how to build a trillion dollar corporation, but I currently lack the technical expertise to fully execute. More studying must commence.