i have come to the realization that its over

galego123

galego123

Kraken
i was hyped af for tonight. crazy party besides my house, around 2000 ppl

what happened? nothing. zero. nada

and it keeps building up. its like a snowball effect, all the parties where nothing happens form a snowball. then you grow old and you have no memories that make you cope with your shitty adult life

and all the normies gassing me up: bro you got a sick car, you must get a lot of chicks:soy::soy::soy:

meanwhile i just wanna crash my fucking car on a tree or something and die :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, 11gaijin, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 16 others
Go to a party get drunk af and grope someone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 19036, Danish_Retard and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, Danish_Retard, aBetterMii and 2 others
Fuck this negative bullshit
Most normies don't fuck at parties... idk about brazil
You could fuck for sure in different location

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 11gaijin, Deleted member 15004 and 3 others
Fuck this negative bullshit
Most normies don't fuck at parties... idk about brazil
You could fuck for sure in different location
there is no such thing as a different location. you either get lucky at these parties or rot.

last time i got a girl at a party was in february and i go to a party every weekend :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, mulattomaxxer, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17525, aBetterMii and 1 other person
how many girls did you talk to at that party?

• +1
Reactions: galego123
there you go

why did you think? You just get in there and girls would jump right at your crotch begging for you cock? jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 19036, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
haha imagine wasting your youth in such worthless events instead of in a basement studying to moneymax

but it's even worst, the users here don't even go to those events or studymax or moneymax in any ways, they're just worthless hahahaaha

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17525, Deleted member 19036, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Bro aren’t u in Brazil how u not getting laid

• +1
haha imagine wasting your youth in such worthless events instead of in a basement studying to moneymax

but it's even worst, the users here don't even go to those events or studymax or moneymax in any ways, they're just worthless hahahaaha
2858177 1651012899594

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Danish_Retard
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: galego123 and House Lannister
yes i am but i'm a german giggling cuck im not thugmaxxed
Have you ever gotten a real IOI?
See below:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Lygodactylus, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
I’m re reading old texts from my girl back when she was in love with me…I wish I could go back and fix the things I did wrong, too bad I cant

• +1
I’m re reading old texts from my girl back when she was in love with me…I wish I could go back and fix the things I did wrong, too bad I cant
yes you can fix it asap i lost my girl because i was a giggling cuck. she needed a man and i was a pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
yes you can fix it asap i lost my girl because i was a giggling cuck. she needed a man and i was a pussy.
All I did was cause problems and not live up to the idea I sold her of myself. And I’m full of regret, longing and despair.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and galego123
All I did was cause problems and not live up to the idea I sold her of myself. And I’m full of regret, longing and despair.
At least you didn't lose her.

• +1