I have completely revamped my life plans due to this forum

D

Deleted member 31767

Iron
Getting a useless meme degree at shitty college -> transferred to a better uni and changed degree to business with goal of getting into a niche lucrative sales industry

Planned on carmaxxing, housemaxxing, making heavy contributions to retirement fund in my 20s… all the normal normie financial trappings -> now I’m simply building up a small emergency fund and paying off debt, then diverting EVERYTHING to a surgery fund. Fuck spending a lifetime as an ugly male with muh savings

Moved back in with parents for the time being to save on rent

Stopped coping with fast food hedonism and now use that cash to buy tret, dut, min, botox, and a gym membership

It just began boyos

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, angelo, Ausbloke and 24 others
Unfortunately it's already finished

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: redmaxx, Deleted member 21048, Lmao and 13 others
This is pretty based greycel.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and 0hMan
Congrats! Put it into action as soon as possible, you will look back with immense pride and self worth :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Face?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Sondern
Surgery>pension

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, EverythingMattersCel, Graham and 2 others
its over. this motivation lasts for like a week. then you realize everything is futile and youre just destined to be a bitch.

sorry. enjoy these couple of days though. youre not cut out for it, subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, Lmao, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
if you can get pussy it's not over, otherwise it may be hard to stay motivated

yep then most people work a shitty job while chad and stacy have the high life

then people shame you for not working like a tired dog (oh bro hard work man) (bro it’s about your work ethic alpha mindset male)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
its over. this motivation lasts for like a week. then you realize everything is futile and youre just destined to be a bitch.

You aren't very good looking yourself, curry.

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
very good. if you keep it up contact me and lets talk business

You aren't very good looking yourself, curry.
your ugly, unsuccessful, broke ass has been on my dick for some time now, lmao.

ugly. fucking. poor. bastard. pick a. struggle. subhuman incel. I mog you, sit down.

gonna jerk off to the pics of that weird chick some more

-putting off cash for a house is still something you should be doing. car is cope, but not house, gotta live somewhere

-fast food, even if suboptimal on paper, becomes optimal once you take the dopamine and happiness you get from it every once in a while. no point living a life where you're a sad cunt living on rice and veggies because muh health, go shove that burger down your throat from time to time buddyboyo

Last edited:

Only futile if you lack the genetic basis to generate and maintain discipline and/or were born in a third world country. First worldcel + adequate IQ and ability to consistently grind for money + decent base for ascension = just a matter of following through

I recognize I am incredibly lucky in those respects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Danish_Retard
Only futile if you lack the genetic basis to generate and maintain discipline and/or were born in a third world country. First worldcel + adequate IQ and ability to consistently grind for money + decent base for ascension = just a matter of following through

I recognize I am incredibly lucky in those respects
its over, bro.

there's like 10 different guys like you who come through here every week.

"I FiiGurEDed It OUTt"

its over, bro.

there's like 10 different guys like you who come through here every week.

"I FiiGurEDed It OUTt"
As Thinking Ape once said, life is cope. Might as well try, the rope is always there if things fail. I don’t have have it all figured out, just trying my best bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Danish_Retard
As Thinking Ape once said, life is cope. Might as well try, the rope is always there if things fail. I don’t have have it all figured out, just trying my best bro
stop searching for validation from women, family, friends. stop mental masturbating.

just go read some books, live an isolated and self-fulfilled life. stop trying to show off or impress.

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
stop searching for validation from women, family, friends. stop mental masturbating.

just go read some books, live an isolated and self-fulfilled life. stop trying to show off or impress.
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
while you do all this I get satisfaction from eating a burger at burger king

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Smart mf. I would learn how to trade options if you want to get more that 10% yearly market gains.

//ThetaSigma

wow you did all of that at 18? impressive man congrats