I have created a morph of my surgery outcome that I believe cannot be inaccurate

6ft4

Kraken
I took a pic of my side profile and I overlayed the side view of my CT scan (with soft tissue outline on) until they fit onto each other
I then took my dental scan of current bite and overlayed it onto where my teeth are on the the CT scan
I then took the post "surgery bite outcome" that was in my invisalign treatment hub and overlayed that over current bite, so lower teeth stay in same position while upper teeth move forward
I then cut the maxilla from my CT scan and moved it forward until the teeth position matched the "surgery bite outcome"
By moving this forward, it also moved the soft tissue outline forward
I cut the maxilla from the original side profile photo and moved it forward until it aligns with the soft tissue outline
The outcome of all this is pretty much the same as when I just move the maxilla forward until the lips look in the right position but I keep getting the feeling that I will have an underwhelming result due to some underwhelming results I see from lefort.
Once my maxilla is forward enough to have my lips in the correct position, that is literally all I need to be happy with my level of forward growth, when I move both lips(and entier jaws) further forward diminishing returns sets in

If anyone wants to see morph to give opinion let me know and I will show you in PM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, 250722 and Moggie
Yeah lemme see

Let me see pls

I'm curious to see it

I'd be pretty fucking interested in seeing what you've done + what program you used

Could I see it? And could you explain the movements you did and how they offset/improve the previous flaws genuinely curious and want to learn.

I will look while I poop

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21723
waiting for pics.

Greycels gtfo

share your avi in full res pls

share your avi in full res pls
this is the highest res available

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel