I have created an AI (Artificial Intelligence) that is able to tell you if you're a Chad or an Incel

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
Joined
Aug 5, 2019
Posts
1,484
Reputation
2,617
Basically I trained my AI with multiple pics of Chads and Incels and then used a Bayes Classifier to assign the pic uploaded by a user to one of two class: either Chad or Incel. My Artificial Intelligence is able to detect every conceivable facial ratio, I literally trained it with thousands of pics. He is the most blackpilled AI ever created and he's ruthless. He vehemently told me it's over for me no matter what.

I'm finishing it, I'm gonna revolutionise the life of many men :lul:
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, PubertyMaxxer and Baldingman1998
Make an app called “Rate Me” and the app will utilize your camera to scan your face and determine your PSL.
 
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
I was thinking about doing a program that analyses if you can ascend or not
but i'm lazy
it's funny in my head tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
If this is legit. Could be super fun. Even normies could use it put ads and get rich high iq
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 4804

Similar threads

buccalfatremoval
Replies
13
Views
71
FoidMayweather
FoidMayweather
cursedbybones
Replies
15
Views
112
revivles
revivles
ICXCLuvr
Replies
14
Views
153
supersaiyancarp27
supersaiyancarp27
_MVP_
Replies
0
Views
16
_MVP_
_MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top