I have cured my balding

D

Deleted member 21700

Luminary
Joined
Aug 22, 2022
Posts
5,571
Reputation
5,991
Density is now at juvenile levels, when I pull out the hair on top, it's as taut and has the same sebaceous glands that the unaffected (side and back hair) hair has. NW1 and thickened, just need for some hair at crown to achieve the same length now. Never see any hair shedding even in the shower.

An 8 year battle finally won, I can finally BEGIN looksmaxxing now at 27 (which sucks, but still not old enough). JB hair by end of this year fuck everything else

I was NW3.5 at 21 btw, @Thomas DOM can confirm
 
Were you prone to MPB? What did you do?
 

Similar threads

Gengar’s Ghost
Replies
351
Views
1K
zvvan
Z
_MVP_
Replies
6
Views
81
jeremyy
jeremyy
horseman
Replies
7
Views
61
dhusc
dhusc
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
8
Views
33
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
24
Views
83
g4rlic
g4rlic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top