I have dark circles from lack of fat underneath eyes. What do I do?

okwiwhd

okwiwhd

Silver
I don’t want surgery or fillers, I’ve already done Co2 and pico laser. How do I add more fat? I’m ussually someone who directly goes towards the surgery route but I value my eyes a lot along with their current shape.

I have read dark circles are from sexual excess
Stop fapping

• JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned
I have read dark circles are from sexual excess
Stop fapping
I haven’t jerked off in 2 years. I’m being dead serious. Mostly wet dreams. It just motivates me to get shit done when I don’t bust nuts. I live alone so laundry is easy.

• +1
I haven’t jerked off in 2 years. I’m being dead serious. Mostly wet dreams. It just motivates me to get shit done when I don’t bust nuts. I live alone so laundry is easy.
Yeah how’s that working for you

You're not going to drastically change their shape unless you get canthoplasty or get filler or fat into the upper eyelid. Adding fat or filler to your undereyes shouldn't really affect it's shape. Instead it should help address discolouration from not leaving your undereyes too exposed.

Af432

Lower Blepharoplasty with Tear Through Implants 5

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
Yeah how’s that working for you
It’s alright. Wet dreams used to be very frequent. I don’t masturbate not because I think it will give me magic powers or anything. It’s more of a philosophical thing. I think it’s a waste of time and makes you realize how we are sexually programmed animals. I remember the first three months I was mentally unstable. I would get angry very easily. Get very angry about memories of what others did to me. things have settled now, and I have realized the black pill is still very much real and it’s much further than getting the attention of women or not. I would say it’s very easy to not jerk off if you can get pas the first three months, keep in mind I would still have a shit ton of wet dreams within the first three months but it dropped off along with my sex drive afterwards. I rarely get wet dreams now maybe once a month at most.

Another thing is that I had gyno surgery, because of this I’ve had regular blood tests done to check my hormones are all good (advised by my endo). So I head over to quest every month or so to get it taken care of. My testosterone has taken a very large leap and I’m 22.

Last edited:
volufiline + retinol worked for me

• +1
It’s alright. Wet dreams used to be very frequent. I don’t masturbate not because I think it will give me magic powers or anything. It’s more of a philosophical thing. I think it’s a waste of time and makes you realize how we are sexually programmed animals. I remember the first three months I was mentally unstable. I would get angry very easily. Get very angry about memories of what others did to me. things have settled now, and I have realized the black pill is still very much real and it’s much further than getting the attention of women or not. I would say it’s very easy to not jerk off if you can get pas the first three months, keep in mind I would still have a shit ton of wet dreams within the first three months but it dropped off along with my sex drive afterwards. I rarely get wet dreams now maybe once a month at most.

Another thing is that I had gyno surgery, because of this I’ve had regular blood tests done to check my hormones are all good (advised by my endo). So I head over to quest every month or so to get I taken care of. My testosterone has taken a very large leap.
Very nice bro
I am currently on day 54
Wet dreams means your thinking about sex during the day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned and okwiwhd
You're not going to drastically change their shape unless you get canthoplasty or get filler or fat into the upper eyelid. Adding fat or filler to your undereyes shouldn't really affect it's shape. Instead it should help address discolouration from not leaving your undereyes too exposed.

View attachment 3244218
View attachment 3244219
I see, can they inject fat for under eyes? Is there a chemical that can speed up fat production on an area when applied topically? I want to go with the most rationally safe approach.

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I see, can they inject fat for under eyes? Is there a chemical that can speed up fat production on an area when applied topically? I want to go with the most rationally safe approach.
Volufiline is cope but you can give it a shot before you jump into something like fat grafting. Unfortunately most remedies that are actually going to fix eye areas are surgical.

• +1
Volufiline is cope but you can give it a shot before you jump into something like fat grafting. Unfortunately most remedies that are actually going to fix eye areas are surgical.
Thanks for the no BS replies. I like having direct solutions.

I tried everything non surgical, lasers, hydroquinone, tret, taz, retinol, snake oil collagen creams. Keep in mind I’ve seen improvement just very marginal.

How I ended up finding out there was a lack of fat issues is that a bug bite made a somewhat small but noticeably large bump develop under the eye area temporarily and the entire discoloration was gone. Also post rhino, I noticed they were gone too likely due to face swelling.

• +1
BB cream until I get fat graft in a few years is what im gonna do

Also got dark circles worsen after rhino. Kinda sucks

Don’t do fillers or fat grafting. These will migrate and you’ll look ugly af

My surgeon adviced to do soft tissue work, moving soft tissue and fat from the lower third to the middle third

Also you can just do infraorbitals, that sounds better for just the dark circles. My problem is more about flat midface with dark circles being second

Its a big faggy but you could just fraud with some light makeup like a bb cream

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Don’t do fillers or fat grafting
Properly done fat grafting doesn't migrate.
But it has an issue of being less predictable. Even if you add prp and stem cells into the final mix, it doesn't guarantee good survival. If you overfill, there is a risk of irregularities, bumps under skin. Probably the best strategy when it comes to eye area fat grafting is to do it in multiple procedures months apart (while maintaining roughly the same body fat %).

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd and Snowskinned
Send pic of your eyes from side view you might just have recessed orbitals