I have decided I will rope when...

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
I will rope when I am no longer able to move around on my own. I would not want to live if I was dependent upon another human to move me around. If I lost use of my legs tomorrow and was confined to a wheel chair, I could live like that as long as I was otherwise in good health and could move around in the wheel chair. But I am skeptical I could maintain good health for long if I were confined to a wheel chair.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Saltner, Deleted member 3043, DidntRead and 6 others
On the list

• +1
Reactions: Saltner
I will rope when I am no longer able to move around on my own. I would not want to live if I was dependent upon another human to move me around. If I lost use of my legs tomorrow and was confined to a wheel chair, I could live like that as long as I was otherwise in good health and could move around in the wheel chair. But I am skeptical I could maintain good health for long if I were confined to a wheel chair.
Do I get to inherit your fortune as old time lookism boyos?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saltner, Zygos4Life, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
good. i witnessed an old lady collapsing @ the store the other day n it made me swallow the agepill whole. lmao her legs weren’t working and the old fucker tried acting like it was nothing, but we all know death is knocking on her door soon

i’ll kms before that happens. no point in living after 35-40

• +1

This may help

• +1

• +1
my legs just feel like two useless objects

• +1
Just run high res vest game

• +1

• +1
I'll go when I lose my parents. They're the only people who really care about me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Saltner and toolateforme
Roping is not bad choice.

• +1

• +1
OldRooster do you not have any kids?

• +1
I'll go when I lose my parents. They're the only people who really care about me.
Spend more time with them if u like it. I honestly cannot bond with anyone

• +1
Reactions: Saltner and fukmylyf
good. i witnessed an old lady collapsing @ the store the other day n it made me swallow the agepill whole. lmao her legs weren’t working and the old fucker tried acting like it was nothing, but we all know death is knocking on her door soon

i’ll kms before that happens. no point in living after 35-40
It seems like I see someone like this a few times a week, it greatly influenced my decision. There are people in my condo building like this, most never leave their unit. there was one guy that lived on the first floor next to the lobby. He could only walk as far as the lobby, so he used to sit in the lobby for hours stinking up the place and rambling on incoherently. He died about 9 months ago.

No, I do not have any kids. I suppose if I had grand kids I might be motivated to hang around longer for selfish reasons. People that hang around to the point that they can't even wash themselves and become a burden on their kids are so selfish.

• +1
Reactions: Saltner and rtssssy
It seems like I see someone like this a few times a week, it greatly influenced my decision. There are people in my condo building like this, most never leave their unit. there was one guy that lived on the first floor next to the lobby. He could only walk as far as the lobby, so he used to sit in the lobby for hours stinking up the place and rambling on incoherently. He died about 9 months ago.

No, I do not have any kids. I suppose if I had grand kids I might be motivated to hang around longer for selfish reasons. People that hang around to the point that they can't even wash themselves and become a burden on their kids are so selfish.
what a sad life

you're moneymaxxing and steroidmaxxing while missing out on your true purpose in life

your kids would have genuinely cared about you

maybe it's not too late but you need to do some soul-searching and make some major changes in your life instead of shitposting on an incel forum

the only thing i know for sure is that you will be filled with bitter regret in the future and you'll end up being the oldcel who sits in the lobby hoping to talk to a stranger

• +1
very sad life.

• +1
very sad life.
You are a half sentence nonsense poster that has never posted anything of substance to this forum.. Keep your banalities out of my threads.

• +1
You are a half sentence nonsense poster that has never posted anything of substance to this forum.. Keep your banalities out of my threads.
keep crying for me XDD

• +1
same mentality bro

• +1
cope, do it now

• +1
if i don't reache my goals by 30-35 i'll do it

• +1
what a sad life

you're moneymaxxing and steroidmaxxing while missing out on your true purpose in life

your kids would have genuinely cared about you

maybe it's not too late but you need to do some soul-searching and make some major changes in your life instead of shitposting on an incel forum

the only thing i know for sure is that you will be filled with bitter regret in the future and you'll end up being the oldcel who sits in the lobby hoping to talk to a stranger

i want a daughter so bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Saltner