I have decided to get Rhino by the end of May

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I should just get it now than later. It will cost around 10K. I already work full time making $500/week. I could take a loan of 10K and pay it off. I barely have any studenty loans so I rather be in dept 10K and wagecuck to pay it off and get Rhinoplasty now. Now I will be getting it done in Michigan. I will be consulting with a few plastic surgeons before I go through with. At least that way I get an idea of how it would look once they morph my nose to match my face. Why I decided rhino because its the cheapest surgery compared to almond eye surgery.

Rhino benefits compared to now
Improved curry phenotype- Look less curry ( Most curries have oger noses in general)
Improvement in 3/4
Improvement - side profile
Improvement in frontal by increasing facial harmony - more harmonious on a small skull
Hypothetical improvement in IPD as I think my nose is deviated a bit to the left, straightening it would improve IPD between eyes
My oger nose as of now is so heavy on my face that It causes a slight nasiolobel fold to appear- with rhino no more nasolabial fold

All this should equate to 1/2 PSL-1PSL improvement

CONS- CURRY Dad will rage once he finds out that I took out 10K loan to get Rhino JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 2933
dn rd but def go for it

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Titbot
gud

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Titbot
Don't get it if you have a thick skin buddy boyo. It will fuck up your facial asymmetry. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

nice but ur nose isnt bad enough that itll bump u by 1psl

do u have a morph?

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Kade
Same here. I've been saving for a while and also being a pussy after seeing a few SHOCKING resutls of both rhino and HT's, but I need to get a rhino soon.

I'm gonna take a risk and go with a 'cheaper' surgeon abroad (i'm a UKcel. Could never afford them prices)

Just hope they don't botch me too bad. - I'm even looking at cosmeticum in turkey to get both op's done together! I love the idea of a double looksmax!

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
I should just get it now than later. It will cost around 10K. I already work full time making $500/week. I could take a loan of 10K and pay it off. I barely have any studenty loans so I rather be in dept 10K and wagecuck to pay it off and get Rhinoplasty now. Now I will be getting it done in Michigan. I will be consulting with a few plastic surgeons before I go through with. At least that way I get an idea of how it would look once they morph my nose to match my face. Why I decided rhino because its the cheapest surgery compared to almond eye surgery.

Rhino benefits compared to now
Improved curry phenotype- Look less curry ( Most curries have oger noses in general)
Improvement in 3/4
Improvement - side profile
Improvement in frontal by increasing facial harmony - more harmonious on a small skull
Hypothetical improvement in IPD as I think my nose is deviated a bit to the left, straightening it would improve IPD between eyes
My oger nose as of now is so heavy on my face that It causes a slight nasiolobel fold to appear- with rhino no more nasolabial fold

All this should equate to 1/2 PSL-1PSL improvement

CONS- CURRY Dad will rage once he finds out that I took out 10K loan to get Rhino JFL
rhino = 0.5 psl boost

LL = 2.5 psl boost

from 3psl child to 6ft manlet with LL and boots+insoles

• Ugh..
Reactions: Lorsss
rhino = 0.5 psl boost

LL = 2.5 psl boost

people overestimate psl upgrades tbh. he will prolly get a 0.25psl boost, its not a hook nose or really fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Zeta ascended, Kade and 2 others
imagine taking out 10k loan for this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Chadfromjungle and Deleted member 2846
people overestimate psl upgrades tbh. he will prolly get a 0.25psl boost, its not a hook nose or really fucked up

Tbh, there was this dude thinking he would get 0,5 psl after lean max cause hollow cheeks...

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Tbh, there was this dude thinking he would get 0,5 psl after lean max cause hollow cheeks...
depends on how much bf he wss

Don't get it if you have a thick skin buddy boyo. It will fuck up your facial asymmetry. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I have thick skin and need rhino but I am scared since I hear that type of ethnic thick skin rhino has a 50% revision rate. explain boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I know Rhyno is one of the most difficoult surgeries that have a lot of complications, but 10K is really a lot

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
I know Rhyno is one of the most difficoult surgeries that have a lot of complications, but 10K is really a lot

10k for a rhino is insane

Mine will cost like 4-5k

it will be a .25 point boost at absolute best case scenario, your nose is fine

• +1
TXOS1hH

rhino = 0.5 psl boost

LL = 2.5 psl boost

You can't predict pal increases that easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Chadelite
I'm gonna go to Korea for mine and it'll be $5k. I think you should definitely find a somewhat better deal but anyways good luck

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I have thick skin and need rhino but I am scared since I hear that type of ethnic thick skin rhino has a 50% revision rate. explain boyo
i been talking to @AbandonShip about what wrong with my eye area since he’s knowledgeable on orbitals he said a brow ridge implant would benefit me with canthoplasty. I will have to research more about a brow ridge implant. A lot of users saying my nose is only a minor failo and not to worry about it. Focus on otoplasty and eye area

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
i been talking to @AbandonShip about what wrong with my eye area since he’s knowledgeable on orbitals he said a brow ridge implant would benefit me with canthoplasty. I will have to research more about a brow ridge implant. A lot of users saying my nose is only a minor failo and not to worry about it. Focus on otoplasty and eye area

Boyo can you please PM me your side profile and full front face? I took a course in Facial Aestatics at UC Berkeley and have been into Lookism since 2017. We are also basically the same in face almost. I can give helpful advice since I'm getting rhino in a few months

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Boyo can you please PM me your side profile and full front face? I took a course in Facial Aestatics at UC Berkeley and have been into Lookism since 2017. We are also basically the same in face almost. I can give helpful advice since I'm getting rhino in a few months
I dmed you

I'm gonna go to Korea for mine and it'll be $5k. I think you should definitely find a somewhat better deal but anyways good luck
Do they perform on black noses too?

• +1
Reactions: Joyride
wish you good luck buddy. chose your surgeon wisely though.
mine was 3,500 EUR.

Before: https://ibb.co/0nP0D2J
9 months: https://ibb.co/6ZhgJWD
present(1 year): https://ibb.co/njjTk1s

Best decision I ever made.
you looksminned

your nose was perfectly proportional to your skull size. you needed other surgeries, not nose job

now you can take better selfies cuz its gonna look more aesthetic on pics but in real in motion you've lost sex appeal. looks way too feminine now

you looksminned

your nose was perfectly proportional to your skull size. you needed other surgeries, not nose job

now you can take better selfies cuz its gonna look more aesthetic on pics but in real in motion you've lost sex appeal. looks way too feminine now

Neah. Not at all. It is exactly what I wanted, to remove that freaking bump and lift my tip of the nose.

this is how my front looks: https://ibb.co/k5mVTzG

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
I'm scared of them making me too feminine, but I have a big fat nose that needs to be deprojected, alar rim reduction (but not too much as I actualyl LIKE the slightly flared/snarl that wide nostrils give) and also tip raised and refined.

Hoping this is easy as i'm likely just gonna go for a cheap Turkey surgeon at the hairtransplant place

Neah. Not at all. It is exactly what I wanted, to remove that freaking bump and lift my tip of the nose.
u didnt understand what i was saying

i know exactly what u wanted. you made the decision from 100% emotional point of view instead of objective/rational. you hated your big hooked nose and wanted small aesthetic nose. you got it. except in the grand scheme of things you look worse now in real life in motion bcuz your nose is soooo tiny compared to your skull size

my condolences

u didnt understand what i was saying

i know exactly what u wanted. you made the decision from 100% emotional point of view instead of objective/rational. you hated your big hooked nose and wanted small aesthetic nose. you got it. except in the grand scheme of things you look worse now in real life in motion bcuz your nose is soooo tiny compared to your skull size

my condolences
This is what I’m afraid of my harmony is already bad getting a rhino could make it worse

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Titbot
The point is that I don't give a shit what everyone besides me thinks.

Every day I was going to the mirror and I fucking hate my nose. My nose bridge was crooked and I really hated it. When I was smiling my tip of my nose was going down and it didn't look good at all. I had to fix this shit or else I would hate myself every day.

Even in day to day life, real-life motion I would hate my crooked nose, didn't look good at all man. Now my confidence grow so much and I feel so much better that I can expose my profile to people. In the past I was afraid of this thing.

Plus, I have a small face, my height is also small, a crooked nose would NOT look better on me. Anyway, I'm not going to argue anymore about this. I'm very happy about my result and that all matters.

@Titbot, if you like the final result, I'm telling you it's all that matters, don't listen to others.

P.S. You cannot compare me with fucking Gandy dude, I don't know what's in your head really. That dude jaw is insane and the face overall is more defined than mine so that's why he looks 'better' with a crooked nose.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Lifefuel for me tbh, it just looks bad to me because of my shit orbitals. I need it orbital max ASAP
just think of your beloved gandy

he has big nose. you can find side profile pics of it and it looks "bad"

but in motion it fits his harmony and doesnt stand out that much

its all about in real life motion, not angle-frauded/distorted pictures

you can read here about it in detail more

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-normie-i-need-a-nosejob-blackpill.35471/

My rhinoplasty is the best thing that every happened to me and mine wasn't even particularly redpilled or good, just got a deviated septum repair but the plastic surgeon low key took pity on me and made sure it came out looking good because i was a fucking ugly kid.

it basically took my life from inferno difficulty to hard mode. seriously if i never got that rhino i'd probably be dead by now.

that being said rhino is not necessarily for everyone. but if you have a clear vision of how you want it to look and an understanding of how it will affect your face, go for it. just don't get greedy. remember it needs to hold its new shape for the rest of your life. so many people out there get a rhino then think wow that was great let's take it even further. then they look fucked up and obviously fake. be sure to leave lots of internal support for your nose. your surgeon just want to take your pic a few months later to show off his results. you need it to last 80 years, keep it durable.

• +1
My rhinoplasty is the best thing that every happened to me and mine wasn't even particularly redpilled or good, just got a deviated septum repair but the plastic surgeon low key took pity on me and made sure it came out looking good because i was a fucking ugly kid.

it basically took my life from inferno difficulty to hard mode. seriously if i never got that rhino i'd probably be dead by now.

that being said rhino is not necessarily for everyone. but if you have a clear vision of how you want it to look and an understanding of how it will affect your face, go for it. just don't get greedy. remember it needs to hold its new shape for the rest of your life. so many people out there get a rhino then think wow that was great let's take it even further. then they look fucked up and obviously fake. be sure to leave lots of internal support for your nose. your surgeon just want to take your pic a few months later to show off his results. you need it to last 80 years, keep it durable.
In motion it doesn’t look that bad. It just looks bad in selfies. Instead of rhino I’m gonna focus on orbital maxing. Brow ridge implant, almond eye surgery and Infra and lateral orbital rims implants

can I maybe send you some embarrasing pics? (the kind of pics you untag on facebook! In some photos my nose looks beyond a joke, and in others, acceptable. I'm currently consulting with surgeons. It's pretty scary shit. Scared of a botch job - especially as i'm looking to get it done on the cheap as I could never afford 'top surgeon' UK prices - so going to turkey or something)

can I maybe send you some embarrasing pics? (the kind of pics you untag on facebook! In some photos my nose looks beyond a joke, and in others, acceptable. I'm currently consulting with surgeons. It's pretty scary shit. Scared of a botch job - especially as i'm looking to get it done on the cheap as I could never afford 'top surgeon' UK prices - so going to turkey or something)

sure