I have decided to use hardcore underground cheap steroids for my low inhib cycle

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I will use anadrol 100 mg dbol 10-20 mg winny 20 mg a day. No test cuz I have dbol as a base for estrogens and androgens. I know thats muh bad for liver but Im young and healthy I dont care + I will use liver support. I will run this cycle for fun. All the compounds needed for my 75 days' cycle cost 45 bucks in Russia + I wont do PCT I will just hop on sarms right away after the cycle to maintain gains. Goals are to be lean and full and have good libido to finally stop being an ldarcel permavirgin. I currently look like shit because I lost most of my gains I made during the latest sarms cycle due to illness and loss of appetite. Hope to gain 10 kilos of lean mass in those days while not getting fatter. Im on pct rn this is how I look like on pct (I use neither SERMs nor testoboosters, I just wait cuz there is no need for pct supplements after sarms) and after I finish my pct I will hop on a cycle on the 15th of June

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master, Deleted member 18879 and Orc
based and low inhib pilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
based and low inhib pilled.
what happens if i pin 100-150mg/week for the end of my life if i already have average t? (average within todays standarts)

what happens if i pin 100-150mg/week for the end of my life if i already have average t? (average within todays standarts)
probably nothing, maybe some additional long term gains.

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master
It just makes no sense
Youd better run some sarms