I have descended so hard since last august

oldcel2002

oldcel2002

I will rope if I’m not 6”4 by May 2024
I used to be active and exercised everyday, would be hella productive, I actually looked good too and everything.

now I look horrible, im overweight, I sit in my room all day, my room smells like shit, my diet is shit, I don’t clean my room, I have trash from months ago still In my room, I fap and since I’m too lazy to go to my bathroom to fap I just cum all over my bed and blankets and don’t clean it up. I haven’t showered since Tuesday. I normally shower like 2-3 times a week, when I would go to school I would shower only 2 times a week. I don’t brush my teeth, I eat straight shit, I don’t do anything lol

my daily routine consists of waking up and using my phone for 2-3 hours then getting out of my bed to eat something, then going back to my bed to use my phone again, the fapping like 4 times in a row in a span of 15-30 minutes. then cleaning my cum with my bed sheets and etc. the falling asleep due to cumming really hard and eating since eating spikes my blood pressure then makes it tank real hard (even worse since I basically eat posts of carbs and sugar each day). Then I wake up and use my phone until like 2-3 am then fall asleep and do it all over again the next day

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: likenesss, wastedspermcel and datboijj
Nigga time to change, just think about the bitches you could be pulling if you werent retarded

The main thing for me was my tan fading and then the lack of vitD also killed my T and libido , dont take advice from retards advocating against the sun , sun is literally life

You seem very depressed