I have eaten dog food

Deleted member 1329

Deleted member 1329

Gold
day 4 of living in a car, my resources are dwindling (50 euros for next 2 weeks) I decided to eat dog food because nearby shops runned out of beef jerky.
Theory: dogs dont eat shit, if you give dog your food he polly would'nt touch it so the companies have to make that food actually be healthy. Ask your parents 20-30 years ago dogs and cats didnt breed like these days, their food is packed with vitamins and shit.

Method:Some bagles with tomatoes, salad and that shit on top. Not gonna lie tasted pretty good ( I bought the runny stuff with organ meats that was cooked before)

Im gonna make some spagetti with it soon

• +1
Reactions: Demir, ChoSeungHui, androidcel and 2 others
Is the shit fully cooked?

I witnessed friend's mom give dog food to her husband

• JFL
Reactions: Demir
Theory: dogs dont eat shit, if you give dog your food he polly would'nt touch it so the companies have to make that food actually be healthy. Ask your parents 20-30 years ago dogs and cats didnt breed like these days, their food is packed with vitamins and shit.
when the coping is too strong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Demir, ChoSeungHui, androidcel and 1 other person
If you're truly srs I hope you get a job and a place soon.

If you're truly srs I hope you get a job and a place soon.
monday, gonna walk untill I cant no more, after that ill crawl, after that use my lower lip to crawl even more Steven hawkings style. There is no escape from slav

monday, gonna walk untill I cant no more, after that ill crawl, after that use my lower lip to crawl even more Steven hawkings style. There is no escape from slav
:feelshehe:

73a.png

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I thought you had a job,why so little money

I thought you had a job,why so little money
I had a job I didnt like it bcoz of shitty boss I left and got another one, Im starting at monday and my place will be ready for me at sunday, have to survive untill then. After 10 days paychecks will come in. Every money i have extra I sent to extra account I cant take cash out of currently. Getting about 400euros netto to hand after housing and transport. living out of 40-50 a week rest is for future ascension

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and kobecel
chums me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
“If you can’t beat em, join em”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
brutal dogpill

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Ritalincel and ChoSeungHui
I probably spend a tenner on groceries for 2 weeks yet eat the best food

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and ChoSeungHui
I wouldn’t be able to eat dog food but each to their own.

Potatoshoe12