I have empathy for animals and cats, not for humans much.

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Mistral
Most humans I encounter online are vile. Evil. satanic. Joke about cats, insult them.

I mentioned also that I saved a kitten and some pedo on discord asked if it's cute?

I said all kittens are cute. They replied that some are ugly.

Another person said im larping and Say they adopted cat and that the cat is stupid from probably too many head injuries and cat fights.

Only a purely satanic devil would insult a cat or call it names even for a larp to get a rise out of me.

Most males especially or western European descent or east Asian are satan's plaything.

they are purely demonized and I would love to cut their fingers and eyes out and torture them for months before ending their life and sending them to Eternal Torment as I laugh at them.

Females I talk to, like Christian ones are some of the sweetest children of Jesus.

She assures me they will go to Hell and God hates them.

Women are usually a lot better than males.

Women feel bad for animals usually.

Men are usually satanic toxic children of satan.

I wish the government gave me legal rights to carry out inquisitions like a secret service like james Bond to subjegate and torture people online who harm animals or talk about it or insult them.

I obviously won't do anything I don't even leave my house and I have cats to take care of.

I will simply leave it to Jesus Who is the Judge over all.

"The LORD laughs at the wicked for He knows their time is coming."

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and cromagnon
You are not an empath, don't worry

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Latinolooksmaxxer
You are not an empath, don't worry
I am. ChatGPT said I have a lot of empathy and compassion. It's for the innocent animals tho, not for humans because humans are mostly wicked.

Just because I have empathy unlike most humans, doesn't mean I must love wicked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, RICHCELDOM and 3 others
I am. ChatGPT said I have a lot of empathy and compassion. It's for the innocent animals tho, not for humans because humans are mostly wicked.
You are not, jfl at chatpgt

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
animals should be preserved
humans shouldnt be

• Love it
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
You are not, jfl at chatpgt
You're only saying I'm not an empath because you know it's something I am or take pride in, for loving innocent animals.

It gives you pleasure to inflict emotional pain on people either as revenge or just because you're an asshole and of satan.

I dont remember who you are though.

I only feel for humans I know personally, I don’t feel for humans who I have no association with whatsoever or no common ground to draw from (I.e Palestinians), but somehow I do have an overwhelming empathy for all animals no matter if I know them or not.

• Love it
I only feel for humans I know personally, I don’t feel for humans who I have no association with whatsoever or no common ground to draw from (I.e Palestinians), but somehow I do have an overwhelming empathy for all animals no matter if I know them or not.
Based human!

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
You're only saying I'm not an empath because you know it's something I am or take pride in, for loving innocent animals.

It gives you pleasure to inflict emotional pain on people either as revenge or just because you're an asshole and of satan.

I dont remember who you are though.
You are a retard, and I hardly ever say that.
You don't even know that being empathetic does not mean being inherently good. You're not btw

You are a retard, and I hardly ever say that.
You don't even know that being empathetic does not mean being inherently good. You're not btw
I am an empath because I'd never do what u do right now. Purposely say things to try to get a rise or inflict pain on another human bring for no reason at all.

It makes me uncomfortable to do so.

I have noticed most humans lack this. You're simply NPC's. That's why it's Justice when you're in Torment and should be eradicated.

You simply prove more and more what I said in OP if you even bothered to read it.

Most humans especially males are toxic satanic devils and satans plaything.

I'll enjoy laughing at your Screams when ur in Eternal Torment soon.

yea i haye hymanity too

• Love it
I am an empath because I'd never do what u do right now. Purposely say things to try to get a rise or inflict pain on another human bring for no reason at all.

It makes me uncomfortable to do so.

I have noticed most humans lack this. You're simply NPC's. That's why it's Justice when you're in Torment and should be eradicated.

You simply prove more and more what I said in OP if you even bothered to read it.

Most humans especially males are toxic satanic devils and satans plaything.

I'll enjoy laughing at your Screams when ur in Eternal Torment soon.
You don't even know what empathy means, come back when you do

You don't even know what empathy means, come back when you do
I gotta stay off the internet. Its infuriating that psychopaths like u get to mess with people behind a screen. The fact u have zero empathy for me or my feelings rn is injustice.

My only hope is God gives u an extremely horrible judgement on this earth such as blindness or a car accident.

It must make u feel powerful to troll?

The thing is I'm certain we had beef and you must remember me or something? I'll need to check past notifications. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I gotta stay off the internet. Its infuriating that psychopaths like u get to mess with people behind a screen. The fact u have zero empathy for me or my feelings rn is injustice.

My only hope is God gives u an extremely horrible judgement on this earth such as blindness or a car accident.

It must make u feel powerful to troll?

The thing is I'm certain we had beef and you must remember me or something? I'll need to check past notifications. :lul:
I have nothing against you. I try to make you understand that you are not empathetic, which is not necessarily a bad thing. But talking to you is an arduous task. I'll leave it at that.

You remember wrongly, but I am not surprised.

I have nothing against you. I try to make you understand that you are not empathetic, which is not necessarily a bad thing. But talking to you is an arduous task. I'll leave it at that.
You're not even brave enough to say your true motives which is to troll.

My title is literally how I have empathy for innocent animals, yet you claim I am not empathetic. Makes no sense.

That's the entire psychology also of most humans like you. For any guest reading this, this is what I mean in my OP about the toxic male humans of today.

Notice he hides behind a screen and plays a troll persona.

• +1
You're not even brave enough to say your true motives which is to troll.

My title is literally how I have empathy for innocent animals, yet you claim I am not empathetic. Makes no sense.

That's the entire psychology also of most humans like you. For any guest reading this, this is what I mean in my OP about the toxic male humans of today.

Notice he hides behind a screen and plays a troll persona.

Another thing is you like my posts as a tactic to make it appear as though, you have nothing against me, as you mess with me and that I'm the one who's angry or bothered.

You have the psychology of a satanic child of satan, filled with legions of demons raping your brain and soul.

Idc if you posted some meaningless sarcastic comment at me before.

• +1
@Darkeningstar , at the end of the day I never have to work a day in my life. God helped me save many stray cats and my parents are loaded. You on the other hand have to worry about waking up and working a miserable job for the rest of your life.

That's justice. So no matter what you do or say on here you will suffer forever not just in this life but in Eternal Torment.

And I'll be laughing at your Screams.

And yet you still eat them

Cats are dope. My sister has maybe my favorite cat ever. Plays fetch. One night I was over their cat sitting and it kept jumping off the top of one of those cat castles onto the bed like 10 feet away. She'll tell you to when she wants to go out. Actually remembers who I am. It's funny because she has the cats sister as well, and that cat is nothing like the other one. She's just all fat and does nothing but sleep in the closet. The other one is always out on adventures and shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acion and lastamericanvirgin
Cats are dope. My sister has maybe my favorite cat ever. Plays fetch. One night I was over their cat sitting and it kept jumping off the top of one of those cat castles onto the bed like 10 feet away. She'll tell you to when she wants to go out. Actually remembers who I am. It's funny because she has the cats sister as well, and that cat is nothing like the other one. She's just all fat and does nothing but sleep in the closet. The other one is always out on adventures and shit.
How wonderful!!!!! People like you who love cats and animals or just have basic respect for their well being I value. <3 !!

Accept JESUS!