I have eternal loneliness. I am too good for this world ☹️

D

Deleted member 20652

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2022
Posts
10,919
Reputation
12,672
I have eternal loneliness. I am too good for this world ☹️

All my life I did all the right things .

I have been one of those who does what is right

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 19157
I have eternal loneliness. I am too good for this world ☹️

All my life I did all the right things .

I have been one of those who does what is right

//Thomas DOM
I never did anything right in fact I regret all the things I did
//Esteban1997
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Same.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652

Similar threads

John_Fisher
Replies
12
Views
53
John_Fisher
John_Fisher
hopelessmanlet32
Mogs ☹️
Replies
0
Views
19
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32
ESR
Replies
15
Views
81
scuderia
scuderia
LettersfromAgartha
Replies
2
Views
39
LettersfromAgartha
LettersfromAgartha
Jesus_ist_König
Replies
49
Views
169
Odindvatres
Odindvatres

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top