I have every dysmorphia known to man

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Race dysmorphia

Body dysmorphia

Face dysmorphia

Height dysmorphia

Despite a lot of it being true i definitely am thinking way too much into it and negatively

its like ive dropped all ego and let myself bully myself for the last few months

its like ive let an evil spirit into my head and its running around destroying everything highlighting the bad parts about me , turning good things into bad things. letting the devil loose in my head and its destroying me

why is this happening? is this because i dropped my ego ?

i feel like i need to learn to love the 0.000000000000001% good parts about myself and try to go easy on myself about the parts where im lacking but accept i need to change them

this break from work has really fucked me up man. 1 week of not doing anything and i think ive become almost schizophrenic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, RecessedChinCel, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Over. Look it up
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental health disorder that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and occurs when a person gets caught in a cycle of obsessions and compulsions. Obsessions are unwanted, intrusive thoughts, images, or urges that trigger intensely distressing feelings.

u think we have OCD with looksmaxxing?

everything about looks and smv needs to be perfect

isnt everyone like that tho?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental health disorder that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and occurs when a person gets caught in a cycle of obsessions and compulsions. Obsessions are unwanted, intrusive thoughts, images, or urges that trigger intensely distressing feelings.

u think we have OCD with looksmaxxing?

everything about looks and smv needs to be perfect

isnt everyone like that tho?
Yes and no only retards like me and u and some others have it its not just looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Yes and no only retards like me and u and some others have it its not just looks
i dont think i have it that much in other areas of life. how can u tell?

What being bullied by med bulls does to a mf

@astatine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
What being bullied by med bulls does to a mf

@astatine
it’s fine he’s finally coming to terms that his 300 threads on blonde hair and blue eyes can’t save him from a life of inceldom due to his subhuman face and turbomanlet height. It’s brutally over for him

Caging hard at race dysmorphia

Brutal gender dysmorphia

• JFL
Reactions: gtuktm