I have every right to hate Jews

iamgoingtomakeit

iamgoingtomakeit

Bronze
Because of their stupid religion and traditions my dick got mutilated. How can you be not anti-semite if they cut your dick off.

@Ryo_Hazuki

Because of their stupid religion and traditions my dick got mutilated. How can you be not anti-semite if they cut your dick off.
I got mine chopped by Muslims.

I hate that fucking term "anti-semite" because (((they))) hijacked its true meaning

welcome back. Hating jews is common sense

hating JEWS and not SEMITES. Arabs are semites..... in fact anyone who speaks a Semitic language is... but the jews you speak of are not! most of them are fake ashkenazi european invaders from poland and russia (pale of settlement)..... yet they appropriate this term "anti-semitic" to shut down any legitimate criticisms.. it should be anti-jew or anti-zionist but nothing else

• +1
Reactions: tallcel
hating JEWS and not SEMITES. Arabs are semites..... in fact anyone who speaks a Semitic language is... but the jews you speak of are not! most of them are fake ashkenazi european invaders from poland and russia (pale of settlement)..... yet they appropriate this term "anti-semitic" to shut down any legitimate criticisms.. it should be anti-jew or anti-zionist but nothing else
anti jew would be better because kikes even pretend to be anti-zionist to get more shekels from goyim

anti jew would be better because kikes even pretend to be anti-zionist to get more shekels from goyim
You can talk about Muslims, blacks, leftists, sjws... As much as you want. They are distractions from the real problem. But if you dare critisise (((them))) you are immediately shut down. Goes to show who is really in power

Shut up dumb goyim

Jfl at being a foreskinless dickcel.

K15m08qm17p11