I have everything I need to kill myself. Should I rope?

Should I rope?

• Total voters
Currycellmate

Currycellmate

Confirmed 3 psl
a poison and some anti emetics (tablets to make sure I dont vomit the poison out).

I know I have made threads like this before and I know im acting like a foid but this time roping is easier.

SKIP IF YOU DONT WANNA READ,

Im a 16 yr old 5'10 manlet who is psl 3.

Should I do it or should I looksmax?

Cuz my looksmaxxed version is not more gonna be than 4 psl.

I am undergoing huge mental stress everyday hoping this girl I have a crush on replies to my messages.

I thought this girl was interested in me so I messaged her. But she barely messages me. I get it when she had exams, but it is holidays (well she still has exams, just study leave) now and she is hasnt replied back.
Im kinda feeling like shit and am at cross roads.

On one hand some of my male friends (and some female friends but I don't listen to their opinions cuz they could be virtue-signalling) said i was good looking.
On the other hand here, this girl does this.

Im also ewhoring and made about 100$ from cucks but it has become difficult and i am unsure of any success there.

Studies I excel but I dont want to just do my 9-5 job without anyone by my side.

I cant just MGTOW, because I will always feel like a failure cuz I cant get a girl.

TLDR :I have crush on girl, and we chat, but she doesn't seem to have similar interest. I ewhore, but not much success. I study and succeed there but I cant MGTOW cuz i dont think i can live without a woman.

Should I rope or not? I just need to drink. It will be mostly peaceful.

By tomorrow if the response is yes to the poll, I will rope.

ur 16 dude.

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
F125C6CF FFD5 4418 93E8 852F0B1AC7CB

blocks your path

Dn red but stfu and go looksmax

Geez ure 16 5'10 calm down and inject hgh