I have fat oily skin and no bones Wtf do I do?

ChristianChad

ChristianChad

Kraken
I know I am subhuman, but please tell me, what the fuck am I supposed to do for my skin? I know I am boneless and that probably causes problems aswell as less skin surface, more clogged pores and shit.

Exfoliation? I don't know what this even means. Moisturizer? What do I do precisely?

I know this is retarded I am in a bit of mania.

TL;Dr
What should I do? How can I make sure I don't get any worsened acne? Treatment of scars, my stress ruined collagen will come later. I just want to make sure I don't get any more clogged shit and more degradation from acne. All help is appreciated.

Attachments

• 16547010632197344295549351788379.jpg
    16547010632197344295549351788379.jpg
    969.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 16547010901875678090608371386762.jpg
    16547010901875678090608371386762.jpg
    988.6 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 15827 and Johanjohan
lose weight lol

lose weight lol
I am boneless brother. This is my physiognomy. Some people just have fat faces, along with no bones.

I just want to keep my skin clean for now. I know I will probably some fucking 20mm of bone growth to look human.

I am 17 btw. My whole face is underdeveloped and unhealthy. I just want to get rid of my acne, so I don't get any more scars and so it's slightly less disgusting.

treatment and everything else can come later, for scars, recessed maxilla whatever...

acne is very subhuman trait especially on boneless individuals like myself. It basically signals to a normal minded female that this male is something that's out of the table completely. I am functionally 0 PSL and I just realised this.

acne + no bones = beyond worthless for a woman. My sexual value is null.

I need to at least take care of my acne because it controllable to me right now

Last edited:
low dose accutane?
That's what I do.
I've been cursed with bad, acne/cyst prone skin, even in my oldcel age! low does accutane keeps me perfectly clear

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
low dose accutane?
That's what I do.
I've been cursed with bad, acne/cyst prone skin, even in my oldcel age! low does accutane keeps me perfectly clear
Is accutane taken orally or what? Is it a cream?

low dose accutane?
That's what I do.
How old are you btw?

low dose accutane?
That's what I do.
Are you regularly on accutane, or do you take it in cycles?

Guys please help. I need the most basic routine. I am basically clueless in this.

Is accutane taken orally or what? Is it a cream?
pills.
You need it prescribed by a GP, although you can also buy them online and on the darkweb and stuff if one can't be bothered to go through a dermatologist

• +1
@Prettyboy Good day sir. Can you give me some advice? Where can I start?

War Paint for Men. Starter Kit or Ultimate Kit

Just follow the instructions then post pics.

tretinoin 0.1 percent vit c serum ray peat diet and lots of sleep and zinc supplements (oral) ,a slight tan as well

• Love it
long cycles
what dosages do you use? I consider using 10 mg every 2 days to prevent breakouts and keep my skin clear year-round as I have persistent mild acne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and ChristianChad
what dosages do you use? I consider using 10 mg every 2 days to prevent breakouts and keep my skin clear year-round as I have persistent mild acne
Im doing the same thing, read this: "Accutane (isotretinoin) has an elimination half-life of 21 hours, therefore it will take 5.5 x 21 hours = 115.5 hours (approximately 4.8 days) before it will be cleared from your system. Side effects may last longer." You just have to take another pill every 4 days or less so that its always in your system to work, the dosage doesnt even matter. Ive been taking 40mg every 72 hours (take, skip, skip, take) and its kept my oil away. I got a 6 month prescription but i just lied to doctor and instead of taking 2 pills everyday like he said, I just took 1 pill every 72 hours which lasts 2 years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and ItsOverCel
Im doing the same thing, read this: "Accutane (isotretinoin) has an elimination half-life of 21 hours, therefore it will take 5.5 x 21 hours = 115.5 hours (approximately 4.8 days) before it will be cleared from your system. Side effects may last longer." You just have to take another pill every 4 days or less so that its always in your system to work, the dosage doesnt even matter. Ive been taking 40mg every 72 hours (take, skip, skip, take) and its kept my oil away. I got a 6 month prescription but i just lied to doctor and instead of taking 2 pills everyday like he said, I just took 1 pill every 72 hours which lasts 2 years.
does it mogg tret? especially regarding pore size and clearing up acne scars

Name halo
I know I am subhuman, but please tell me, what the fuck am I supposed to do for my skin? I know I am boneless and that probably causes problems aswell as less skin surface, more clogged pores and shit.

Exfoliation? I don't know what this even means. Moisturizer? What do I do precisely?

I know this is retarded I am in a bit of mania.

TL;Dr
What should I do? How can I make sure I don't get any worsened acne? Treatment of scars, my stress ruined collagen will come later. I just want to make sure I don't get any more clogged shit and more degradation from acne. All help is appreciated.

does it mogg tret? especially regarding pore size and clearing up acne scars
My skin texture didnt change at all. I still have the same size pores. I never had acne (ice pick) scars so I dont know if it helps with that. All Isotretenoin (Accutane) has done for me is 1) made my skin stop producing oil, so I dont wake up with oil all over my nose [and face] anymore & 2) I stopped getting acne spots, except like 1 spot once a month but the spot goes completely away in exactly 24-48 hours. So yeah if your issue is like scars and pore size, tret prob mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
My skin texture didnt change at all. I still have the same size pores. I never had acne (ice pick) scars so I dont know if it helps with that. All Isotretenoin (Accutane) has done for me is 1) made my skin stop producing oil, so I dont wake up with oil all over my nose [and face] anymore & 2) I stopped getting acne spots, except like 1 spot once a month but the spot goes completely away in exactly 24-48 hours. So yeah if your issue is like scars and pore size, tret prob mogs.
ok fuck man then I need TCA CROSS + fraxel laser

brutal. my parents looksminned me so brutally

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999