I have fear of aging

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

I Mog U
Aging is just such a brutal thing for me. I’m gonma be 20 in less than a year but even now I have extreme fear that my face might change as I age. The boneloss, collagen loss, muscle loss, and all the other shit that can affect ur face. My anxiety is to the point where I completely stopped drinking alcohol, smoking vape (or even weed), not going outside when sun is blazing, hyperfixating on not putting pressure on my teeth, obssessing over sunscreen, consuming tons of anti oxidant foods and supplements, drinking anti inflammatory oils, avoiding sugar, and trying not to flex my face when lifting. I look and feel 19 forever. I don’t want to become old saggy animal.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, One Rep Max, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Good. Now start wearing makeup and dressing like femboy
You are doing good work

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
hyperfixating on not putting pressure on my teeth,
Can you explain this ? I know about bruxism , but just explain how it would make you look older

Can you explain this ? I know about bruxism , but just explain how it would make you look older
Teeth getting chipped, masseter volume increase, uneven pressure leading to potential maxillary asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and 98Zdeed98
Teeth getting chipped, masseter volume increase, uneven pressure leading to potential maxillary asymmetry
Smart guy .

Masseter hypertrophy looks like dogshit . It gives u chipmunk and block face .

And the funny thing is people encourage chewing over here , even though they don’t do it themselves .

just goes to show gaslighting and gatekeeping mentality on this forum like I mentioned in my thread yesterday . Crabs in a barrel mentality .

These dudes think they will become Chad if they hold people back since it will increase their relative position , but the truth is we live in different locations , have different ages , different taste in women (body shape , race , etc )

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, LooksThinker and N8verBegan
You are scared to go outside because you are an ugly boy that always got made fun of. Now your brain developed a defense mechanism which is why you are scared to go outside because you know women are thinking you are ugly when they look at you

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Smart guy .

Masseter hypertrophy looks like dogshit . It gives u chipmunk and block face .

And the funny thing is people encourage chewing over here , even though they don’t do it themselves .

just goes to show gaslighting and gatekeeping mentality on this forum like I mentioned in my thread yesterday . Crabs in a barrel mentality .

These dudes think they will become Chad if they hold people back since it will increase their relative position , but the truth is we live in different locations , have different ages , different taste in women (body shape , race , etc )
Fr they think masseter training will magically give them hollow cheeks and prominent gonion JFL

• +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98
You are scared to go outside because you are an ugly boy that always got made fun of. Now your brain developed a defense mechanism which is why you are scared to go outside because you know women are thinking you are ugly when they look at you
I mog you to the deepest slums of mumbai currycel

Blud is projecting 💀

I mog you to the deepest slums of mumbai currycel
But you are on an incel forum and your afraid to go outside because you are a very ugly boy and your mommy calls you handsome

Last edited:
dnr i have 5years before turning 20

But you are on an incel forum and your afraid to go outside because you are a very ugly boy and your mommy calls you handsome
Whatever you say incel

Aging is just such a brutal thing for me. I’m gonma be 20 in less than a year but even now I have extreme fear that my face might change as I age. The boneloss, collagen loss, muscle loss, and all the other shit that can affect ur face. My anxiety is to the point where I completely stopped drinking alcohol, smoking vape (or even weed), not going outside when sun is blazing, hyperfixating on not putting pressure on my teeth, obssessing over sunscreen, consuming tons of anti oxidant foods and supplements, drinking anti inflammatory oils, avoiding sugar, and trying not to flex my face when lifting. I look and feel 19 forever. I don’t want to become old saggy animal.
fearing about all these wont help you in anyway, it will sped up the aging more jfl. + it wont make u anymore subhuman not doing the things u want to do, why even bother?

• JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan
the agepill is a meme, men age like wine

• JFL
Reactions: john788

Users who are viewing this thread

Back