I have forgotten what sex feels like

D

Deleted member 4742

Kraken
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Posts
3,858
Reputation
6,443
Since I fucked a landwhale back in January. Receiving a blowjob, fingering a pussy... I forgot all these sensations.

It feels like I'm a virgin again.


giphy.gif
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Lorsss and Time Travel
Place two warm damp sponges in a plastic cup or mug that they'll fit pretty tight in. Put a rubber glove in between them. Roll the glove opening over the top of the mug. Lube it up. Fuck it. Toss the glove out.
 

Attachments

  • 1584265682281.png
    1584265682281.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 5
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant, Hades, Deleted member 470 and 12 others
I haven't had anything for 13 days and I'm on the verge of the major depressive episode I've ever had lol.

Being caressed is too addicting.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4742
Hm was the landwhale tight?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3328
I've never known what sex has felt like
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, nikes, hebbewem and 5 others
I haven't had anything for 13 days and I'm on the verge of the major depressive episode I've ever had lol.

Being caressed is too addicting.
Yeah man,when you fuck girls,you want even more,tbh i entered in this cycle
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and RAITEIII
>Landwhale
>Sensations

Choose one
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted, RAITEIII and 3 others
My last time was 2018 jfl
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4742
1584270551823
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant and BrendioEEE
Zephir
Zephir
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant
Since I fucked a landwhale back in January. Receiving a blowjob, fingering a pussy... I forgot all these sensations.

It feels like I'm a virgin again.


giphy.gif
the last time I fucked the landwhale was 11 months ago, but I remember how sex feels like
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Since I fucked a landwhale back in January. Receiving a blowjob, fingering a pussy... I forgot all these sensations.

It feels like I'm a virgin again.


giphy.gif
Fakecel
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It’s over
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
1584278794517
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant
i havent forgotten, but only because i never had it.
 

Similar threads

Ivanos
Replies
5
Views
92
__looksgod__
__looksgod__
thehand
Replies
1
Views
27
Kazey
Kazey
blackmaxxxxxx
Replies
4
Views
59
Ꭰarwin
Ꭰarwin
zudlife
Replies
47
Views
177
tuberculosisinmybal
tuberculosisinmybal
_MVP_
Replies
19
Views
96
cursedbybones
cursedbybones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top