I have fucked 5 foids in 6 months

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
17,941
Reputation
33,439
3 have been this month

1 bodymaxxed ltb

3 mtbs

1 staceylite with 8k ig followers who i met at a pub

Not larp

I am a d1 nt slayer
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ibmh, Askinov, alurmo and 8 others
5 foids but still a brutal noreply

4 reps no replies
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ilikefish, cb006, narrowkid and 2 others
you in uni or?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish, TGUN., Iore and 1 other person
1790570606007

how niggas feel after saying no larp after some arson disembowelment dismemberment excoriation vivisection claims
 
  • JFL
Reactions: alurmo
youre a senior in highschool allowed into pubs? maybe because i never went to one but they dont allow that in where i live
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ibmh and TGUN.
youre a senior in highschool allowed into pubs? maybe because i never went to one but they dont allow that in where i live
U gotta be 18

All my friends are 18

But im still 17. But I got my friends older brother id and he looks like me and it works
 
  • +1
Reactions: milkshake_addict and PSL_Ascend
I Guess GIF

yea buddy youre 4% bodyfat and are slaying every single ltb
I mog your whole bloodline

Next time I slay I’ll pm u a video of my face and me fucking her
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
3 have been this month

1 bodymaxxed ltb

3 mtbs

1 staceylite with 8k ig followers who i met at a pub

Not larp

I am a d1 nt slayer
Mumbai tale
 
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ibmh, Iore, Alienmaxxer and 1 other person
3 have been this month

1 bodymaxxed ltb

3 mtbs

1 staceylite with 8k ig followers who i met at a pub

Not larp

I am a d1 nt slayer
DNRD TALES FROM THE STINKY BASEMENTS
 
  • +1
Reactions: Iore, NOMALICIOUSINTENT and buccalfatremoval
Tales from England slums
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Iore
nigga you have the nose of a jihadi immigrant and i mog you is such a stupid argument its funny
Cope faggot

You wish u looked like me

My nose is fine
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
@alurmo this is just a humiliation ritual atp this nigga just posting his tiktoks w a 100likes
Nothing humiliating about my face buddy 👍
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and Iore
@alurmo this is just a humiliation ritual atp this nigga just posting his tiktoks w a 100likes
Yeah lol sorry ass nigga been silenced

Incel hating on htn slayer


So typical 😂😂😂😊😊😊
 
  • +1
Reactions: ibmh and price.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: price., PSL_Ascend and Iore
1 staceylite with 8k ig followers who i met at a pub

This is why going out is so important, the quality of girls you can get is so much better.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

Gudlifer
Replies
1
Views
31
chud10282892
chud10282892
Former Shortcel
Replies
23
Views
149
Former Shortcel
Former Shortcel
TGUN.
Replies
12
Views
105
TGUN.
TGUN.
RecessedCels
Replies
8
Views
28
RecessedCels
RecessedCels
volcel110
Replies
9
Views
104
SabiWabi
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top