I have fucked every race of girl with my 7 incher. Here is which race had the smallest pussies:

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
I have fucked every race of girl with my 7 incher. Here is which race had the smallest pussies:

White girls take my dick like its nothing. even when they are literal virgins and im popping their cherry, i can never reach the bottom. and even when theyre like 5ft tall.

the only 2 races of girl ive felt that my dick was too big for them was: a 5ft8 chinese girl, my dick was way too big for her, i could feel the bottom of her pussy

and a 5ft3 indian, i could feel her bottom of her pussy too

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: rooman, LooksOrDeath, anticel and 4 others
tales

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, mogger10, becomingnearperfect and 14 others
I was going to sperg out on you for being a sex haver then I saw your name and realized this thread like everything you post is larp.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, mogger10, ascension and 4 others
I was going to sperg out on you for being a sex haver then I saw your name and realized this thread like everything you post is larp.
Only thing wasn't a larp was when he asked his dad for LL and cried about not being able to live a normal life at 5'3,5.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogger10, becomingnearperfect, rooman and 13 others
damn why i cant see the post?

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, rooman, Arditi and 1 other person
Only thing wasn't a larp was when he asked his dad for LL and cried about not being able to live a normal life at 5'3,5.
Yeah it is pathetic how much he larps to cope with being a manlet truecel

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and HarrierDuBois
Yeah it is pathetic how much he larps to cope with being a manlet truecel
Copes about muh aryan when he single handedly is holding the average down from 6'. Legit dickeating a people who wants nothing to with him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, mogger10, Deleted member 27511 and 5 others
OP I expected a ChatGpt essay. Nice surprise

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 17595 and Deleted member 26859
black women are the tightest by a significant margin

Copes about muh aryan when he single handedly is holding the average down from 6'. Legit dickeating a people who wants nothing to with him.
>Superior Race
>5'3
Pick one

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and HarrierDuBois
>Superior Race
>5'3
Pick one
It is comical, but also tragic, I understand that if I was in that position I would have also been feeling sub optimal.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
It is comical, but also tragic, I understand that if I was in that position I would have also been feeling sub optimal.
Avg white guy is 5'11, like bottom 1% tier height for his race

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Did any girls assume you had a small dick because you're short? Genuinely curious.

White girls take my dick like its nothing. even when they are literal virgins and im popping their cherry, i can never reach the bottom. and even when theyre like 5ft tall.

the only 2 races of girl ive felt that my dick was too big for them was: a 5ft8 chinese girl, my dick was way too big for her, i could feel the bottom of her pussy

and a 5ft3 indian, i could feel her bottom of her pussy too

sounds like the common denominator here was their size and not race

Good old internet where every nigga has a 7 inch penis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JonBond1, rooman, not_ovER and 2 others
sounds like the common denominator here was their size and not race
no the common denominator was them being asian or not.

because even the 5ft8 asian had small pussy while even the 5ft white girls had big pussy

• +1
Reactions: Linoob
Avg white guy is 5'11, like bottom 1% tier height for his race
unfortunately so.

bottom 1% height for my race, but top 1% slays on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, FaceandBBC and Deleted member 26859
7 is below avg on this forum. Mirin the fact that he isnt giga terra larping an 8 nbp
i genuinely do have 7 tho. ok its 17cm which is 6.7inch but thats basically 7

• JFL
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Descender, Arditi and 1 other person
Even if this guy had a 7 incher which he doesnt have, he would still be short if he stood on his dick.

Even if this guy had a 7 incher which he doesnt have, he would still be short if he stood on his dick.
why are people in such denial, i dont get it

African girls are tightest, and asians the loosest, srs

Lines up with my experience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

Users who are viewing this thread

Back