I have full and accurate information on what foids talk about in private (nuclear blackpill, GTFIH, Important thread)

Britmaxxer

Britmaxxer

Veteran
im not intimidated by the idea of talking to a foid at all.. its no problem.
they are physically smaller, more stupid and cant really do much.
the problem is that 99% of foids make me want to kill myself with how boring they are. they want an interesting guy yet I do not know a single foid with interests that are not just downloaded from social media.

I dont bother having conversations with foids because I dont feel like they are legitimate. I just see what type they are and have pre-prepared topics of conversation so I look as NT as possible and dont get busted as a schizo. it doesnt feel like I am getting to know them at all because I already know what they will say in response to everything. I thought this might just be a result of being online too much and being on mysoginistic circles.. women get upset when men think they only talk about and care about girly stuff. women are so much deeper, right? thankfully I was handed an opportunity to correct my wrongthink and see just how deep and thoughtful XX chromasomed individuals are.

nope. like most things with women, the truth is actually far more disappointing.

girls are literally surface deep. asking about their taste in movies/music is as far down as the depth of their personality goes, if you are lucky. they dont even have opinions about anything else. bluepillers might think "its just you". it is not, I PROMISE. sometimes I overhear my housemates (all foids) talking in the kitchen. I have been doing this for a good few months, not all the time, but if my window is open I hear it so I will listen occasionally. but it is so dull I never listen for long.

I listen in to see if their is the promised female intelligence that men willfully ignore

ALL THEY DO IS GOSSIP AND BITCH ABOUT CHADS AND OTHER FOIDS. I KID YOU NOT. THEY WILL BE IN THEIR FOR HOURS, AND THE ONLY OTHER TOPICS OF CONVERSATION WILL BE MUNDANE SHIT LIKE WHAT THEY ARE HAVING FOR DINNER AND GETTING FOOD (because they are in the kitchen obviously)

NO TALK OF FITNESS (EVEN THOUGH THEY ALL GO TO THE GYM)
NO TALK OF POLITICS
NO TALK OF MONEY
NO TALKING ABOUT CURRENT AFFAIRS
NO TALKING ABOUT CARS (EVEN THOUGH THEY ALL OWN CARS)
NO TALKING ABOUT MEDIA
NO TALKING ABOUT FUTURE PLANS (beyond the social events they have planned)
NO TALKING ABOUT EVEN THE MOST REDDIT CRAP
NO TALKING ABOUT THEIR STUDIES (TWO OF THEM STUDY THE SAME TOPIC)
NO FUNNY QUESTIONS TO EACH OTHER
NO HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIOS
NO TALKING ABOUT SELF IMPROVEMENT
NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT MAKEUP
NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT FEMINISM
LITERALLY NOT A SINGLE ABSTRACT CONCEPT

ONLY TIMES THEY TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING, IS WHEN THEY ARE DOING IT WITH THEIR BOYFRIENDS. (one girl and her BF recently purchased a VW campervan. I only heard it mentioned once within the context of her doing stuff with her chad bf) this goes for any topic. the effect of drugs, for example, will be bought up only in the context of someone else being affected by them in a social situation.

firstly. I want to preface my conclusion by stating that all of these girls DO a lot of things on their own. they DO have things they can talk about. they play sports. they study at university. they drive. they go to the gym. and yet I never hear these things EVER get mentioned. only if I or another male am in the kitchen as well, and we bring it up, and direct the converstaion hard will they mention it. even then they have almost nothing to say... its almost as if... they are not genuinely interested in anything except 1) chad 2) their own social status and the status of others

the only thing foids discuss in private is 5% mundance discussion relating to their IMMEDIATE surroundings

42.5% bitching/gossiping about others (essentially, formalising the position of other women within a given group hierarchy and in relation to themselves)

42.5% discussion of men (not in an abstract/feminist way) but instead discussion the potential attractiveness of a male. surprisingly, the emphasis placed on physical appearance or sexual prowess is not as high as you think. instead they talk about the position of a male within the social hierarchy mostly. ill give some examples
-men who hold positions of leadership are discussed the most. being head of a football team, society, some kind of manager, or just someone who is generally perceived as a group leader (every group of males kind of has an unspoken 'boss') will lead to foids taking A LOT of notice
-foids ruthlessly pick up on fraudsters and have no mercy in outing them. when a low tier guy starts improving and moving above the social strata he has been pegged into, foids do not like it. especially when they can tell it is not happening naturally (this especially important to PSLers and even more so to NT/darktriad maxxers. foids are onto you and will make fun of you for forcing it. social status improvement needs to be happen through 'natural' circumstances instead of being brute forced)
-as a matter of fact, any attempt by a guy to fraud an aspect of his looks/personality is a massive failio. stealth is key. never EVER let it be found out by foids what you plan is. improvement must be perceived as effortless.
-girls talk constantly about their boyfriends. if you are in a relationship, understand your foid is talking about you constantly. even if the foids she are with dont say much negative stuff (surprising I know) they are gauging each others reactions to what they say. a foid will tell another foid about a trait/behaviour of her bf, and be looking for small social cues on whether or not this is acceptable. THIS is how foid friends can end your relationship. an open withdrawal of approval from foid friends is a death sentence, and breakup will occur extremely quickly after this happens.

of course guys discuss similar topics too. but they probably make up less than a third of total conversation, the rest is either abstract or relating to shared interests/goals. the minds and disucssions of men are dominated by other, more valuable, and more actually interesting and meaningful topics.

I could go on and go into extreme detail on every social convention, and how status obsessed foids truly are but the post is already long as is. just let it be known that foids are completely, 100%, undoubtebly, social creatures. it is literally EVERYTHING to them. this might be old news for some, but the S part of LMS is at least equally important to the L part.

disclaimer: this is what foids talk about in a sober, purely social/recreational, and female exclusive setting. of course when social rules require it, such as work or school, they will talk about other things.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TheAnomaly, smvmaxxertilllate and 40 others
some foids are interesting
you’re just not attractive enough for them to waste their energy/personality on

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 8869 and 10 others
foids are retarded by default they only talk about cock imagine having a philosophical conversation with a foid LOL i guess youre also a stupid retard correct?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, p0lishsubhuman, Richard_Hungwell and 13 others
out of hundreds of foids, I know three who are interesting. one of them is my mother.

I have a slay count of 11 and have had relationships. I guarantee I am qualified to speak on this topic.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Salieri, Patient A, p0lishsubhuman and 10 others
shit thread OP
you seem autistic enough
any socially awkward person do not believe most of this.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, thecel and Britmaxxer
Very very legit post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Richard_Hungwell, Mewton and 7 others
foids are retarded by default they only talk about cock imagine having a philosophical conversation with a foid LOL i guess youre also a stupid retard correct?
and you only talk about pussy and how to slay/looksmax to get foids
whats the difference ?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and copemaxxeer
shit thread OP
you seem autistic enough
you are from algerie correct? the average iq of algeria is 82 god damn ur a legit retard what do you know about interesting conversations if your brain is as toasted as the average whore?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Salieri, Patient A and 5 others
Yeah they're all npc's tbh, that's to be expected when we didn't let them get educated for century's and had them doing housework and nothing stimulating mentally at all, don't know why people still act like women are smarter than men more than 1% of the time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Daniel Plainview, alriodai and 1 other person
shit thread OP
you seem autistic enough
yeah I might be autistic, but i vent it through this site. I used to be a drug dealer, and if we met in public, you would have no idea I post here. jfl. you admit on your profile you are 17 so I dont even know why i am replying to a child. get off this forum.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Patient A, Prince88 and 2 others
you are from algerie correct? the average iq of algeria is 82 god damn ur a legit retard what do you know about interesting conversations if your brain is as toasted as the average whore?
sure, an average iq tested of millions of people, most of them uneducated because of the consequences of war and poverty is legit to tell my iq
Kys
yeah I might be autistic, but i vent it through this site. I used to be a drug dealer, and if we met in public, you would have no idea I post here. jfl. you admit on your profile you are 17 so I dont even know why i am replying to a child. get off this forum.
your thread is not totally wrong but most of it is not true

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
sure, an average iq tested of millions of people, most of them uneducated because of the consequences of war and poverty is legit to tell my iq
Kys

youre a fucking retarded sandnigger gfys

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14905, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Kys

get 6 years of life experience in the trenches and a double digit slay count, then we can talk. I wouldnt make a high effort post if it wasnt all truth.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fyte, thecel, Deleted member 16371 and 3 others
Why would I care what women think or talk to their friends about? I'm interested in fucking them , that's it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Basedtheticz, thecel and alriodai
Why would I care what women think or talk to their friends about? I'm interested in fucking them , that's it.
easier to fuck them if you know their behaviours. theirs a reason I put this in offtopic.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
High IQ post. Foids are shallow tbh

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14905, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
No shit nigga, what did you think, women would talk about rocket science?? They mainly bitch/gossip about others and talk about what boys they like/hooked up with/wanna be in a relationship with

A minor portion of their time is also dedicated to perhaps their pet, looking at houses they can never afford, food and movies

Primitive creatures the lot of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, Patient A, p0lishsubhuman and 8 others
No shit nigga, what did you think, women would talk about rocket science?? They mainly bitch/gossip about others and talk about what boys they like/hooked up with/wanna be in a relationship with
yes everyone knows this. but my point is not that women are mostly interested in bitching/gossiping, they are ONLY interested in bitching/gossiping

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Patient A, p0lishsubhuman and 7 others
easier to fuck them if you know their behaviours. theirs a reason I put this in offtopic.
idk nigga in my experience nothing you say/ do matters, it's all about who you are. They don't even know what makes them attracted to men, they just see them as "cute" or "hot" . Kinda water but good thread nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel and Britmaxxer
yes everyone knows this. but my point is not that women are mostly interested in bitching/gossiping, they are ONLY interested in bitching/gossiping
Yeh, and that’s fine by me. I’m a gossiper myself, but also earning 6 figure salary and graduating with a STEM master degree this month. That’s the difference between a man and a woman, a working brain

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, thecel, Deleted member 17311 and 3 others
big-waves-swimming.gif

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
So social hierarchy matters more than looks as a male?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Britmaxxer
in my experience 80 percent of women have brick wall tier personalities and I would want nothing more than a hookup/ONS with them.

but the remaining 20, we managed to share mutual interests and hobbies and had common ground to talk over. granted I have no access those type of women beyond friendship since I'm not chad :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Patient A, thecel and 1 other person
the S part of LMS is at least equally important to the L part
Very true

They have 2 evolutionary goals (nothing else matters really) :

1.Ensure their offspring have the best genetics possible (Looks)
2.Ensure their offspring have the most resources possible (status)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
Can a mod sticky this thread?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Britmaxxer
im not intimidated by the idea of talking to a foid at all.. its no problem.
they are physically smaller, more stupid and cant really do much.
the problem is that 99% of foids make me want to kill myself with how boring they are. they want an interesting guy yet I do not know a single foid with interests that are not just downloaded from social media.

I dont bother having conversations with foids because I dont feel like they are legitimate. I just see what type they are and have pre-prepared topics of conversation so I look as NT as possible and dont get busted as a schizo. it doesnt feel like I am getting to know them at all because I already know what they will say in response to everything. I thought this might just be a result of being online too much and being on mysoginistic circles.. women get upset when men think they only talk about and care about girly stuff. women are so much deeper, right? thankfully I was handed an opportunity to correct my wrongthink and see just how deep and thoughtful XX chromasomed individuals are.

nope. like most things with women, the truth is actually far more disappointing.

girls are literally surface deep. asking about their taste in movies/music is as far down as the depth of their personality goes, if you are lucky. they dont even have opinions about anything else. bluepillers might think "its just you". it is not, I PROMISE. sometimes I overhear my housemates (all foids) talking in the kitchen. I have been doing this for a good few months, not all the time, but if my window is open I hear it so I will listen occasionally. but it is so dull I never listen for long.

I listen in to see if their is the promised female intelligence that men willfully ignore

ALL THEY DO IS GOSSIP AND BITCH ABOUT CHADS AND OTHER FOIDS. I KID YOU NOT. THEY WILL BE IN THEIR FOR HOURS, AND THE ONLY OTHER TOPICS OF CONVERSATION WILL BE MUNDANE SHIT LIKE WHAT THEY ARE HAVING FOR DINNER AND GETTING FOOD (because they are in the kitchen obviously)

NO TALK OF FITNESS (EVEN THOUGH THEY ALL GO TO THE GYM)
NO TALK OF POLITICS
NO TALK OF MONEY
NO TALKING ABOUT CURRENT AFFAIRS
NO TALKING ABOUT CARS (EVEN THOUGH THEY ALL OWN CARS)
NO TALKING ABOUT MEDIA
NO TALKING ABOUT FUTURE PLANS (beyond the social events they have planned)
NO TALKING ABOUT EVEN THE MOST REDDIT CRAP
NO TALKING ABOUT THEIR STUDIES (TWO OF THEM STUDY THE SAME TOPIC)
NO FUNNY QUESTIONS TO EACH OTHER
NO HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIOS
NO TALKING ABOUT SELF IMPROVEMENT
NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT MAKEUP
NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT FEMINISM
LITERALLY NOT A SINGLE ABSTRACT CONCEPT

ONLY TIMES THEY TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING, IS WHEN THEY ARE DOING IT WITH THEIR BOYFRIENDS. (one girl and her BF recently purchased a VW campervan. I only heard it mentioned once within the context of her doing stuff with her chad bf) this goes for any topic. the effect of drugs, for example, will be bought up only in the context of someone else being affected by them in a social situation.

firstly. I want to preface my conclusion by stating that all of these girls DO a lot of things on their own. they DO have things they can talk about. they play sports. they study at university. they drive. they go to the gym. and yet I never hear these things EVER get mentioned. only if I or another male am in the kitchen as well, and we bring it up, and direct the converstaion hard will they mention it. even then they have almost nothing to say... its almost as if... they are not genuinely interested in anything except 1) chad 2) their own social status and the status of others

the only thing foids discuss in private is 5% mundance discussion relating to their IMMEDIATE surroundings

42.5% bitching/gossiping about others (essentially, formalising the position of other women within a given group hierarchy and in relation to themselves)

42.5% discussion of men (not in an abstract/feminist way) but instead discussion the potential attractiveness of a male. surprisingly, the emphasis placed on physical appearance or sexual prowess is not as high as you think. instead they talk about the position of a male within the social hierarchy mostly. ill give some examples
-men who hold positions of leadership are discussed the most. being head of a football team, society, some kind of manager, or just someone who is generally perceived as a group leader (every group of males kind of has an unspoken 'boss') will lead to foids taking A LOT of notice
-foids ruthlessly pick up on fraudsters and have no mercy in outing them. when a low tier guy starts improving and moving above the social strata he has been pegged into, foids do not like it. especially when they can tell it is not happening naturally (this especially important to PSLers and even more so to NT/darktriad maxxers. foids are onto you and will make fun of you for forcing it. social status improvement needs to be happen through 'natural' circumstances instead of being brute forced)
-as a matter of fact, any attempt by a guy to fraud an aspect of his looks/personality is a massive failio. stealth is key. never EVER let it be found out by foids what you plan is. improvement must be perceived as effortless.
-girls talk constantly about their boyfriends. if you are in a relationship, understand your foid is talking about you constantly. even if the foids she are with dont say much negative stuff (surprising I know) they are gauging each others reactions to what they say. a foid will tell another foid about a trait/behaviour of her bf, and be looking for small social cues on whether or not this is acceptable. THIS is how foid friends can end your relationship. an open withdrawal of approval from foid friends is a death sentence, and breakup will occur extremely quickly after this happens.

of course guys discuss similar topics too. but they probably make up less than a third of total conversation, the rest is either abstract or relating to shared interests/goals. the minds and disucssions of men are dominated by other, more valuable, and more actually interesting and meaningful topics.

I could go on and go into extreme detail on every social convention, and how status obsessed foids truly are but the post is already long as is. just let it be known that foids are completely, 100%, undoubtebly, social creatures. it is literally EVERYTHING to them. this might be old news for some, but the S part of LMS is at least equally important to the L part.

disclaimer: this is what foids talk about in a sober, purely social/recreational, and female exclusive setting. of course when social rules require it, such as work or school, they will talk about other things.
I observed this at work and at uni too - all they talk about are clothes, boys (especially attractive ones, drinks and "in the moment" things. When I was a chubcel in my first year of uni and asked them about some hypothetical scenarios they started stumbling and bumbling

I think because I like to talk about a lot of abstract stuff and current affairs sometimes, foids may probably get bored of me and I think I'd suffer autismtax because of what I like to talk about

Bookmarked

• Love it
Reactions: Britmaxxer
out of hundreds of foids, I know three who are interesting. one of them is my mother.

I have a slay count of 11 and have had relationships. I guarantee I am qualified to speak on this topic.
Which were the other two, ltb nerds?

• +1
Which were the other two, ltb nerds?
low class biker girl and mtb film nerd. both were actually really great fun to talk to and I kick myself for fumbling them, but life goes on. the mtb nerd was wife material tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, p0lishsubhuman, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
low class biker girl and mtb film nerd. both were actually really great fun to talk to and I kick myself for fumbling them, but life goes on. the mtb nerd was wife material tbh.
Knew it. These are the "I'm not like other girls" types

While some try so hard to be like "one of the guys" (and are typically MTBs or below), they actually are the best convo holders.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Britmaxxer
I'm going to sound retarded or whatever but my mother literally isn't like that. We both have profound conversations about status-quo, clownworld, politics, geopolitics and etc. Obviously she's in her 50s. Does that have something to do with her age or she's just demented like me?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mewton, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
I'm going to sound retarded or whatever but my mother literally isn't like that. We both have profound conversations about status-quo, clownworld, politics, geopolitics and etc. Obviously she's in her 50s. Does that have something to do with her age or she's just demented like me?
probably age. estrogen plummets in women and that combined with life experience make them smart. why do you think cat ladies are so bitter? they are smart enough to know they are fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17311, GetShrekt and 3 others
probably age. estrogen plummets in women and that combined with life experience make them smart. why do you think cat ladies are so bitter? they are smart enough to know they are fucked.
I mean my mother was a professional runner. At one point was in the top charts of eastern bloc countries. Of course, there were no internet back in the day so that probably has an effect too. Just wondering though.

I mean my mother was a professional runner. At one point was in the top charts of eastern bloc countries. Of course, there were no internet back in the day so that probably has an effect too. Just wondering though.
all the foids I discussed do actual respectable stuff they should be proud of but anything relating to it is never mentioned. these achievements are probably done with the sole goal of increasing status,although I believe that foids do have personal interests that grow from activities they initially pursued for status reasons. but they dont care about discussing them with other foids, unlike men, because the social game and acquiring a chad is more important than all other interests.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, p0lishsubhuman, Mewton and 5 others
all the foids I discussed do actual respectable stuff they should be proud of but anything relating to it is never mentioned. these achievements are probably done with the sole goal of increasing status,although I believe that foids do have personal interests that grow from activities they initially pursued for status reasons. but they dont care about discussing them with other foids, unlike men, because the social game and acquiring a chad is more important than all other interests.
It is what it is. Doesn't affect me at all though your insights are good.

Attachments

• not my problem.jpg
    not my problem.jpg
    688.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • +1

Attachments

• 4fc.jpg
    4fc.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and Xangsane
Women make terrible ‘friends’ for this reason too

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mewton, whiteissuperior and 3 others
99% water, exceptions rarely exist.

I agree. It's like they don't care about anything. Culture/history/politics/movies/music/improving/ any fucking topic about anything. That's why I find it so hard to interact with any girl. Fucking what am I supossed to talk about ?:rage: I think I'll just turn extremely low inhib and ask them out 1 by 1 on insta until I get someone. This ofc after my softmaxxing is complete.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
I agree. It's like they don't care about anything. Culture/history/politics/movies/music/improving/ any fucking topic about anything. That's why I find it so hard to interact with any girl. Fucking what am I supossed to talk about ?:rage: I think I'll just turn extremely low inhib and ask them out 1 by 1 on insta until I get someone. This ofc after my softmaxxing is complete.
based and true

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
bumping my own high iq thread because racebait filling the board

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Daniel Plainview
ALL THEY DO IS GOSSIP

ye

it's a form of verbal bullying, identifying threats, and of being argumentative without appearing threatening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Britmaxxer
Kek nigger typed all that crying about females. Life has gone full insane

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
The Bechdel test is a measure of the representation of women in fiction. It asks whether a work features at least two women who talk to each other about something other than a man.

• +1
Reactions: Adept-93
So social hierarchy matters more than looks as a male?
social hierarchy and being highly NT matter more. looks will get their interest but if you are a good looking bottom feeder it’s over.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Tell me you've never spoken to a woman, without telling me you've never spoken to a woman.

• JFL
I’ve met one woman who this doesn’t apply to