I have full body pump for 4 days nonstop. Do I need to see the doctor?

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
a few days ago i woke up with a full body pump like i just did the craziest workout of my life, and it stayed this way nonstop until now still. this randomly happened after a hiatus from gym for 1 month, and when i went to gym again i am way stronger for no reason. i also have been rock hard all these days in my cock and i cant think of anything except having violent sex with tiktok girls no matter how much i jerk off. wtf happened? did my T randomly boosted to space? or do i have severe issues brewing in my body? should i see a doctor? anyone else has had this happened before?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bensky and MikeMew'sBitch
i need urgent help on this matter i feel like my pecs and delts is going to explode

Pump, what pump?

• Woah
Reactions: Salieri
It's probably muscle fever or something...
but what abt the strength and rock hard cock? its a mystery to me what is happening...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
stop lying about steroid use

stop lying about steroid use
? i never even posted my physique here. plus why would i start steroids when i stop gym? i dont see why woukd i lie to looksmax abt this anyways...

Maybe your body is telling you its ready to take a BBC in your ass which is one of your unfulfilled fantasies

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Salieri
this happens to me too
are you new at gymcelling?

you are morbing

• +1
Reactions: Bensky and Salieri