“I have genetic dark circles”

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Is this just the bluepilled way of saying that they have recessed orbitals?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mastermind, AlwaysHaveQuestions, BradAniston and 7 others
yes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lars, Mastermind, BradAniston and 3 others
no. its the bluepilled way of saying "im unhealthy and need/needed more fat"

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot, Bewusst and Deleted member 2846
orbital rim implants did not fix my dark circles.

I am not sure what causes dark circles but I believe it is something to do with the skin/circulation in that area and not orbital bone recession

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 9568 and 10 others
its really just low cheekbones

• Hmm...
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 2846

I am not sure what causes dark circles but I believe it is something to do with the skin/circulation in that area and not orbital bone recession
interesting. seems like fillers/bleph maybe be the only thing to fix them tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, BradAniston and 1 other person

skin,circulation,fat,muscle and bone.

the more up the infraorbitals are the better it is. them more fat under the eye the less dark dircles. muscle could effect it by squinting

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, cardiologist, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
Nope. It really is just genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator, Deleted member 2227, ugly nebula and 1 other person
The skin under your eyes is typically a diff color and texture than the rest of the skin on your face which can cause dark circles... a lot of middle eastern people have this issue. However, lack of bone in that area can also cause the circles. If lack of bone is your problem like mine was, then orbital rim implants WILL fix them. If you are young and you have the circles it's probably your skin texture tho, I didn't really have the circles until I was around 30.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
The skin under your eyes is typically a diff color and texture than the rest of the skin on your face which can cause dark circles... a lot of middle eastern people have this issue. However, lack of bone in that area can also cause the circles. If lack of bone is your problem like mine was, then orbital rim implants WILL fix them. If you are young and you have the circles it's probably your skin texture tho, I didn't really have the circles until I was around 30.
many people who’ve had implants say it doesn’t fix the dark circles lol

i dont think it is
i think theirs many factors which affect dark circles under your eyes such as your skin thickness under your eyes, how much you sleep and your diet to name a few.

i found that using eye cream improves dark circles a lot

• +1
Reactions: Cope>rope, lepo2317, cardiologist and 1 other person
I know a dude with high, super prominent zygos, ramirez tier, yet his eyes are fucking shit. Looks tired all the time, dark af.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Recessed maxilla is the cause of dark circles and liver not filtering, fix those and you won’t have a problem

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Arent they caused by blood circulation

@Deliciadecu

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
There are 4 different types of dark circles, and almost all of them do have something to do with genetics

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2227 and the next o'pry
There are 4 different types of dark circles, and almost all of them do have something to do with genetics
can you say those 4 types of dark circles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
If the tear trough area is a purple line, then it’s due to the fat pad being melted and the vascularity reflecting through the thin skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
Meh, no normie knows about facial recession or something. They all think its magic and botox can do everything.

Wtf never seen that, every day Im suprised at how subhuman some people are

If the tear trough area is a purple line, then it’s due to the fat pad being melted and the vascularity reflecting through the thin skin
so fillers?

can you say those 4 types of dark circles

@OwlGod

Vascular
Bloody (I don't know if that's the correct translation tbh, in fact, most people treat this one as if it's the same thing as the vascular one, which is not, it's harder to treat)
Pigmentar
Structural

+ it can be a mix of some or all of them as well (mixed dark circles)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, the next o'pry and Deleted member 2846
so fillers?
I'd say you need a blackpilled amount of orbital rim projection via implants and then redraping of fat pockets to give you thick skin after the orbital rim plant

Or you could get 2ml of filler in each eye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
@OwlGod

Vascular
Bloody (I don't know if that's the correct translation tbh, in fact, most people treat this one as if it's the same thing as the vascular one, which is not, it's harder to treat)
Pigmentar
Structural

+ it can be a mix of some or all of them as well (mixed dark circles)
Screenshot 2019 12 21 00 55 45 179 commiuigallery

What type It s mine?

I'd say you need a blackpilled amount of orbital rim projection via implants and then redraping of fat pockets to give you thick skin after the orbital rim plant

Or you could get 2ml of filler in each eye
is 2ml a lot?

Only surgery can save me?

Maybe.

For the pigmentar one you'll probably need CO2 fractional laser treatment, Vit C serum may help, but I have my doubts. You also need to use sunscreen to protect this area or it will get worse with time.

For the structural one, only a doctor would be able to tell what you need, looking at that picture doesn't tell me anything tbh. I can't know if it's an excess of fat volume and you'll need to blepharobastymax, or if it's lack of volume and you need fillers. It could be an accumulation of water as well, maybe you have high sodium intake which makes your face bloated, maybe your lymphatic system has a lot of fluid in that area and you need to do massages... many things

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
nah , saw guys with god tier zygos still got dark circles under eyes
it can be as wide as you want, the height is what matters, like i said

Glad I don't have to worry about this instead I have to worry about hair just lol

What thickness were yours? Mine were around 5mm...

Maybe.

For the pigmentar one you'll probably need CO2 fractional laser treatment, Vit C serum may help, but I have my doubts. You also need to use sunscreen to protect this area or it will get worse with time.

For the structural one, only a doctor would be able to tell what you need, looking at that picture doesn't tell me anything tbh. I can't know if it's an excess of fat volume and you'll need to blepharobastymax, or if it's lack of volume and you need fillers. It could be an accumulation of water as well, maybe you have high sodium intake which makes your face bloated, maybe your lymphatic system has a lot of fluid in that area and you need to do massages... many things
Thanks Bro,i have a cold sunglasses and a hot and vibrating pen to massage Eye area. So i ll use dermaroller 0.25 +vit c serum undereye everyday? Ok now ill shop the sunscreen. Now im bloated,i eat a lot of soya sauce and salt,carbo too for diet. I sleep 5-6 hours a day too 4pm-9-10pm. I drink not to much. Now ill:
-cold sunglasses
-dermaroller 0.25+vit c serum
-massage pen
-drink more
-less salt and soya sauce (carbo can t reduce now)
-go to sleep 1-9

Is it just me or does anyone else’s dark circles go away after you have your head forward and down for a few minutes?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Is it just me or does anyone else’s dark circles go away after you have your head forward and down for a few minutes?
what do u mean

what do u mean
Like say you’re sitting on the couch and you place your head between your legs for a few minutes and after that your face is more red from blood flow and the dark circles are usually gone.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2846
many people who’ve had implants say it doesn’t fix the dark circles lol
On some other thread some guy claimed that after a while of having the dark circles your blood can ultimately deposit some iron permanently in that area. If thats the case then fillers wont fix it.

• +1
On some other thread some guy claimed that after a while of having the dark circles your blood can ultimately deposit some iron permanently in that area. If thats the case then fillers wont fix it.
elab? am confused

elab? am confused

One of the things that pop up when you google "dark circles iron deposit".

This is the hyperpigmentation case I guess, since we all know dark circles have two root causes, inflamation/blood vessels showing through thin skin, and hyperpigmentation.

Implants, fat grafts, bone support, or an anti-imflammatory cream helps with the first one. Not sure how to treat hyoerpigmentation, article above claims chrysin cream.

• +1