I have given up on women and you should too

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
Say you spend thousands of dollars on surgeries and you devote your Life to looksmaxxing, you're finally done and you are somewhere around high-tier normie or Chadlite territory. You have landed a date with a Becky and after worshipping her you might get a second date and so on (if you make 100k a year, own your own Place and car). She demands that you pay for everything and devote your free time to treat her like a queen. She might insinuate sometimes about all the boys who chat her up and how the boys at work are trying to hit on her just to make you feel jealous and replaceable. Every waking hour when you're not at school/work is devoted to pleasing m'lady while she has done absolutely nothing to reciprocate. You are literally a disposable object to her.

Ever noticed how relationships are always dependent on the man doing his best to keep his Queen and how he is the one that should be grateful to have her? Ever questioned like how in movies the man tend to say something along the lines of "I don't deserve to have you" to his wife? There are still delusioned users here who are dreaming of a LTR and they need to Wake up to reality. Every blackpiller should looksmax of course because looks=Life. I looksmax to feel comfortable in my own skin.

Not really sure if we can blame women for this :soy: because we would do exactly what they're doing if we were in their shoes.
@ManANamNahMan

Last edited:
I want a wife and kids but after being blackpilled there's no way I'm getting married.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and NormieKilla