I have gone ER before

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
not to the point of killing people, but I was beating up females at one point. maybe this is why I am incel

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Framemogger69, Manletmachine, flippasav and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, Manletmachine, dimorphism and 2 others
if anything that would get u laid

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and Whitepill_Saint
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Whitepill_Saint
Do it more often

very gigabased niggachan

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
This is why your an incel, incel! Not because your a 5'3 balding jawless dalit janitor
Maybe treat women with some respect and they will have sex with you incel!

• JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, Manletmachine, try2beme and 3 others
I never understood the incel obsession of killing women.

Death creates nothing.

If anything, if you want to get back at women for them treating you like a subhuman, as if you are invisible at best and at worst an abomination that is shun and bullied endlessly, you should make it so that they live through that as well.

Goal should be to maim, not kill. An acid attack to the face, she will survive it, will get medical care and live on, but she will forever have a gruesomely disfigured face which will repulse everyone. No male will want her, most people will avoid her due to how ugly she looks. She will be in your shoes.

Or you could take a knife to her ovaries, or vagina in general. You could mutilate it beyond recognition. Even after preventing blood loss and getting it patched up, there will forever be scar tissue. Sexual intercourse will hurt a lot, she will be unable to reproduce. Even if she can attract men, she will never be able to sexually please them. She will never have her sexual feelings met and soothed, which will spiral her into deep sexual frustration. (just like an incel!)

You could do both at the same time, but I feel like its overkill and defeats its purpose. She should either remain with a pretty face with a broken vagina, or a disfigured face with intact ovaries. That way she will face an irony, she will be able to attract but not let the ball roll, creating a so close yet so far scenario.

and the best part, you will pretty much occupy her head rent free for the rest of her life. she will hate and despise you forever. she might off herself eventually too, with heavy depression and emotional agony weighing her down.

Win win scenario.

I never understood the incel obsession of killing women.

Death creates nothing.

If anything, if you want to get back at women for them treating you like a subhuman, as if you are invisible at best and at worst an abomination that is shun and bullied endlessly, you should make it so that they live through that as well.

Goal should be to maim, not kill. An acid attack to the face, she will survive it, will get medical care and live on, but she will forever have a gruesomely disfigured face which will repulse everyone. No male will want her, most people will avoid her due to how ugly she looks. She will be in your shoes.

Or you could take a knife to her ovaries, or vagina in general. You could mutilate it beyond recognition. Even after preventing blood loss and getting it patched up, there will forever be scar tissue. Sexual intercourse will hurt a lot, she will be unable to reproduce. Even if she can attract men, she will never be able to sexually please them. She will never have her sexual feelings met and soothed, which will spiral her into deep sexual frustration. (just like an incel!)

You could do both at the same time, but I feel like its overkill and defeats its purpose. She should either remain with a pretty face with a broken vagina, or a disfigured face with intact ovaries. That way she will face an irony, she will be able to attract but not let the ball roll, creating a so close yet so far scenario.

and the best part, you will pretty much occupy her head rent free for the rest of her life. she will hate and despise you forever. she might off herself eventually too, with heavy depression and emotional agony weighing her down.

Win win scenario.
tbh I wasn’t even incel at the time. girls were crushing over me but that beating up shit ruined it for me

tbh I wasn’t even incel at the time. girls were crushing over me but that beating up shit ruined it for me
Nope, women like getting beaten and raped. It turns them on.
@Vermilioncore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and fuxkdakikez