I have had dream

Deleted member 5875

Deleted member 5875

Kraken
I have had dream of pure innocent vigin milfs with soft plump pillow tittys wide child bearing hips and big scrumptious behinds with skins so collagen rich that it glowed with the intensitie of a thousand diamonds shimmering on the brightest summer day. They had skin of caramel with the most Divine tints of yellow and orange with eyes of greenish blue highlighted by limbal rings darker than the darkest night. Their hair was curly and light Brown but it shined blonde in the sunlight it extended down all the way to feet of bronze. I approached slowly entranced by they're Divine Beauty but I felt my feet sinking into the ground beneath me I began drowning in the Earth. Before I suffocated I thought on how cruel the world was for not letting me see them one last time. I woke up extremely depressed and angry from being forcibly removed from the divine I don't think I'm ever going to forget this dream. I Don't think I can ever experienced anything as beautiful in reality and I don't think I can live with that.⚘

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863, TheoryMaxxer, Deleted member 2214 and 1 other person
brtal

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Virgin milfs

• Love it
Popped a semi and now I need new pants.

• Woah