Last night i had the craziest lucid dream. (GTFIH)

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
when you lucid dream quite often, you will learn some tricks. like how to remember memories, it's always a pleasure to experience childhood again so you will eventually learn to do that.
but weird things happen sometimes. you remember memories you are 100% sure you never had, but it's vivid and exactly like memories. and it has it's own story line, as if it happened before. you see, sometimes you lucid dream and control every element of dream, its like minecraft on creative mode. you are just imagining things and simulating reality, but sometimes you are just observing a dream. you know you are dreaming, you can control it, but you choose not to. you go along to see what this dream is all about.

i often say, this dream has a story line. frankly, it's very hard to get along with these dreams. you will lose consciousness the more deep you go into the scenario of the dream. so you will learn to keep reminding yourself that you are dreaming and keep going.

long ago when i was a kid, i had a nightmare that i never forgot. i was sleeping in my room as a 9yo, and it was night and dark. i heard a flute sound coming from the other side of the house where bathroom is. i was giga pussy back then as a kid and was so afraid of darkness etc but for some reason i was going deep into darkness and corner of the house that was always dark. i had no control over my movement, i was like being pulled toward that sound. there was the bathroom, pure dark. and sound was vivid, i looked in the bathroom and there i saw a shadow figure holding a flute. i passed out and woke up form the dream.
OIG.5jXIDVu0JOYKClV14t_Z

so last night, i tried remembering that dream. to see more details about it and generally finding out what it was. you won't believe what happened in this lucid dream. i go step to step from my perspective so you get the idea how lucid dreams work.

in order to have high quality and longevity in lucid dreams, you need to use all areas of your brain and keep it active before going to sleep.
play chess, try memory games, try imagining images and things. keep that part of the brain trained and in shape. so i tried many things and played many Dota 2 matches. it's a super complex game where helps training all parts of brain.

if you do these practices for hours, like 8 hours or more. you brain will be overclocked, you will get so much tired that when you close your eyes, you already see things. so i went to bed after 12 hours of practice. (played lots of dota) and i was focused on remembering that nightmare.
i closed my eyes, i slowly started floating and levitating in the room.
OIG.EC4BtEnqzq2DQzMbICqa

then i remember a memory from my childhood in that house. my eyes are still closed, i just imgine i'm in that house again. i hear sound of kids in the street like in the old days. i open my eyes, i'm floating in the kitchen of my childhood home. my mom is cooking. (she is clearly not wearing hijab, but jewified AI just keeps making hijabi moms for me even tho i keep mentioning muslims don't wear hijab indoors and we are not even muslims.)
OIG.B.mWYaWodNFItr3Ad0G1

it's a day time memory, so i have to go to a night time one i close my eyes again and remember this place in night. i was outside, it was dark night and there was no one out there. i don't remember having such a memory, i was never outside in that time of the night. it was 2 am or sth.
OIG.m5qKpCXa2EsCHO_A7Lh8

i'm satisfied with the dream nonetheless, i lurk in the house by flying over the door. then i go in that corner that i talked about. where bathroom was. i go inside the bathroom and close my eyes to remember that exact night. because i'm in the same area exactly, i'm most likely to remember that exact dream. but nothing happens. i keep opening my eyes and i'm still in that dark bathroom.
OIG.lfXuz2Ii6BNa2MubK3iU

sometimes you have to be creative in order to get what you want. i try imagine-hearing sound of a flute but i can't hear anything. it's just dark night not even crickets. i was losing hope and was kinda freaked out by the atmosphere in that old house. i tried imagining a flute in my hand so closed and opened my eyes. there it was a flute in my hands. i wanted to trick my brain into remembering that exact night.

i started playing it, even tho i have no clue how to play flute i was still making a good sound coming out of it. i was sure thats not how flutes work but i was somehow making a noise and i was getting pretty good at it.

i completely forgot why i was there and was like playing that shit like a pro. i never tried playing instruments in lucid dream before and it was new, i was like wow how can i play so good. i'm sure i can't even make a noise with it in reality.

OIG.MqVpoSBwv1it6hkfsWXQ

i was mesmerized by the sound of it. it was something like this, if your are not familiar with the sound it.

there drowned in my thoughts of how cool this is, the dream was extremely vivid. i was feeling myself and enjoying it. at some point i think i lost it, i forgot why i was there. this happens many times in lucid dreams, thats what i was talking about. i had to remind myself i'm dreaming but i didn't. i was just enjoying the flute.

suddenly i heard footsteps, and someone appeared in front of the door. to my surprise, it was the 9yo me. that's when the reality of the fact that i'm dreaming and why i was there kicked in. the 9yo me dropped and passed out. i was in shock and couldn't believe what just happened.
OIG.KBBEHsWaxDumkB7cHJTw

i'm getting super anxious and my dream is collapsing, i closed my eyes and then extreme dopamin rush made me wake up.

so what the fuck??! how is that possible? i'm the cause of a dream that happened for me years ago. wait what the fuck, i can't understand why such thing would happen. JFL at retarded scentists not paying attention to dreams and studying them. this might reveale some shit about concsiouness. this is insane.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: seethe, Deleted member 47272, BigPoppaPump and 3 others
@_MVP_ bro check this out. you can't believe, nolan type shit.
@Beastimmung @John Cracovizk

do you do wake induced lucid dreaming

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
dnrd but I haven't had a dream in like 5 years, getting dreammogged brutal

• So Sad
check out Daegon Magus

he‘s a lucid dreamer that had some crazy experiences

• Woah
check out Daegon Magus

he‘s a lucid dreamer that had some crazy experiences
like what? did u read thread? this is a giga rare thing that never happened to me before.

like what? did u read thread? this is a giga rare thing that never happened to me before.

so basically he was able to reach a godlike level of conciousness through the help of non-human entities that discovered his lucid dreaming skill set.

they told him about humanity’s spiritual amnesia and that that godlike level of conciousness was the original blueprint for human conciousness but humans were cut off from it because they would be too powerful

the parasites responsible for this keep humanity ignorant of their past lives and such and the plane of existence called “the soul origin point” which is outside of this simulation.

they also decieve humans after death into reincarnating.

it ties into prison planet theory if you are aware of it. earth is essentially a farm for negative entities that need emotional energy produced by trauma and hardship to survive.

that godlike conciousness is the second most powerful kind of conciousness next to the supreme creator which he was able to meet and merge with.

• Woah
so basically he was able to reach a godlike level of conciousness through the help of non-human entities that discovered his lucid dreaming skill set.

they told him about humanity’s spiritual amnesia and that that godlike level of conciousness was the original blueprint for human conciousness but humans were cut off from it because they would be too powerful

the parasites responsible for this keep humanity ignorant of their past lives and such and the plane of existence called “the soul origin point” which is outside of this simulation.

it ties into prison planet theory if you are aware of it. earth is essentially a farm for negative entities that need emotional energy produced by trauma and hardship to survive.

that godlike conciousness is the second most powerful kind of conciousness next to the supreme creator which he was able to meet and merge with.
sounds like bs but i will check it out later.

heres his YouTube channel:

his website:

and his book Astral Warrior:

Amazon product ASIN B09FS89DKQ

• +1
I'm Scared of lizards and there's one in my room please tell me how to get rid of it

• So Sad
Reactions: Magnum Opus
How do u stabilize lucid dremas i get them every night but they become grainy fast

I also had a crazy dream about kidnapping to Gaza a few nights ago which i cant remember whatsoever

You absolute nigger. I thought I told you to tag you nigger🤨

• Woah
when you lucid dream quite often, you will learn some tricks. like how to remember memories, it's always a pleasure to experience childhood again so you will eventually learn to do that.
but weird things happen sometimes. you remember memories you are 100% sure you never had, but it's vivid and exactly like memories. and it has it's own story line, as if it happened before. you see, sometimes you lucid dream and control every element of dream, its like minecraft on creative mode. you are just imagining things and simulating reality, but sometimes you are just observing a dream. you know you are dreaming, you can control it, but you choose not to. you go along to see what this dream is all about.

i often say, this dream has a story line. frankly, it's very hard to get along with these dreams. you will lose consciousness the more deep you go into the scenario of the dream. so you will learn to keep reminding yourself that you are dreaming and keep going.

long ago when i was a kid, i had a nightmare that i never forgot. i was sleeping in my room as a 9yo, and it was night and dark. i heard a flute sound coming from the other side of the house where bathroom is. i was giga pussy back then as a kid and was so afraid of darkness etc but for some reason i was going deep into darkness and corner of the house that was always dark. i had no control over my movement, i was like being pulled toward that sound. there was the bathroom, pure dark. and sound was vivid, i looked in the bathroom and there i saw a shadow figure holding a flute. i passed out and woke up form the dream.
OIG.5jXIDVu0JOYKClV14t_Z

so last night, i tried remembering that dream. to see more details about it and generally finding out what it was. you won't believe what happened in this lucid dream. i go step to step from my perspective so you get the idea how lucid dreams work.

in order to have high quality and longevity in lucid dreams, you need to use all areas of your brain and keep it active before going to sleep.
play chess, try memory games, try imagining images and things. keep that part of the brain trained and in shape. so i tried many things and played many Dota 2 matches. it's a super complex game where helps training all parts of brain.

if you do these practices for hours, like 8 hours or more. you brain will be overclocked, you will get so much tired that when you close your eyes, you already see things. so i went to bed after 12 hours of practice. (played lots of dota) and i was focused on remembering that nightmare.
i closed my eyes, i slowly started floating and levitating in the room.
OIG.EC4BtEnqzq2DQzMbICqa

then i remember a memory from my childhood in that house. my eyes are still closed, i just imgine i'm in that house again. i hear sound of kids in the street like in the old days. i open my eyes, i'm floating in the kitchen of my childhood home. my mom is cooking. (she is clearly not wearing hijab, but jewified AI just keeps making hijabi moms for me even tho i keep mentioning muslims don't wear hijab indoors and we are not even muslims.)
OIG.B.mWYaWodNFItr3Ad0G1

it's a day time memory, so i have to go to a night time one i close my eyes again and remember this place in night. i was outside, it was dark night and there was no one out there. i don't remember having such a memory, i was never outside in that time of the night. it was 2 am or sth.
OIG.m5qKpCXa2EsCHO_A7Lh8

i'm satisfied with the dream nonetheless, i lurk in the house by flying over the door. then i go in that corner that i talked about. where bathroom was. i go inside the bathroom and close my eyes to remember that exact night. because i'm in the same area exactly, i'm most likely to remember that exact dream. but nothing happens. i keep opening my eyes and i'm still in that dark bathroom.
OIG.lfXuz2Ii6BNa2MubK3iU

sometimes you have to be creative in order to get what you want. i try imagine-hearing sound of a flute but i can't hear anything. it's just dark night not even crickets. i was losing hope and was kinda freaked out by the atmosphere in that old house. i tried imagining a flute in my hand so closed and opened my eyes. there it was a flute in my hands. i wanted to trick my brain into remembering that exact night.

i started playing it, even tho i have no clue how to play flute i was still making a good sound coming out of it. i was sure thats not how flutes work but i was somehow making a noise and i was getting pretty good at it.

i completely forgot why i was there and was like playing that shit like a pro. i never tried playing instruments in lucid dream before and it was new, i was like wow how can i play so good. i'm sure i can't even make a noise with it in reality.

OIG.MqVpoSBwv1it6hkfsWXQ

i was mesmerized by the sound of it. it was something like this, if your are not familiar with the sound it.

there drowned in my thoughts of how cool this is, the dream was extremely vivid. i was feeling myself and enjoying it. at some point i think i lost it, i forgot why i was there. this happens many times in lucid dreams, thats what i was talking about. i had to remind myself i'm dreaming but i didn't. i was just enjoying the flute.

suddenly i heard footsteps, and someone appeared in front of the door. to my surprise, it was the 9yo me. that's when the reality of the fact that i'm dreaming and why i was there kicked in. the 9yo me dropped and passed out. i was in shock and couldn't believe what just happened.
OIG.KBBEHsWaxDumkB7cHJTw

i'm getting super anxious and my dream is collapsing, i closed my eyes and then extreme dopamin rush made me wake up.

so what the fuck??! how is that possible? i'm the cause of a dream that happened for me years ago. wait what the fuck, i can't understand why such thing would happen. JFL at retarded scentists not paying attention to dreams and studying them. this might reveale some shit about concsiouness. this is insane.

Dnrd

Read everything