I have had girls approach me and ask for my number but I'm so fucking high inhib I don't give it to them

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I've had girls ask for my number maybe 7 times in my life (approached me) and I was legit so scared many times that I've often run from them because I don't know how the fuck to respond. Basically I'm 6'3" (the reason why girls might approach me) and grew up in an abusive home (my nose is assymetrical because my dad beat my face in at 8 years old) so my social skills are fucking shot. I grew up in isolation and not allowed to use the internet. I essentially just walked around the streets all day and other bullshit like that. But I've legit had girls approach in stores and shit, and I don't even know how the fuck to respond. I can't talk to girls, I'm high inhib, I'm a virgin, and even if I could fuck I don't know how. Help me. I can looksmax all I want but until I learn how to fucking PROCEED with a girls approach wtf do I do. I am not larping this is legit I'm actually this retarded.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 4 others
Grow some balls theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5912, Stingray and 1 other person
Grow some balls theory
Seriously though, how the fuck do I respond am I supposed to just laugh and give it to them? Or just see what happens? I swear next time ANY girl asks for my number (ugly or pretty) I'll give it to her. Should I fuck an ugly chick just to get it over with?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Uglyandfat
Nigga just get on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Im truly very sorry that happened to you. The bright side in all of this is that due to your height, you’ve already got more than one foot in the door. Practically, it’s as simple as knowing you need to relax and let things fall into place as the hardest part of getting their attention is already done for you.

Realistically, you may need additional help outside of what you may find here in the form of actual therapy. Best of luck, regardless.

• +1
Seriously though, how the fuck do I respond am I supposed to just laugh and give it to them? Or just see what happens? I swear next time ANY girl asks for my number (ugly or pretty) I'll give it to her. Should I fuck an ugly chick just to get it over with?
honestly yes probably

• +1
Nigga just get on tinder
I did horribly on tinder, am I just ugly then? If I'm ugly why do they approach IRL? Idk man
Im truly very sorry that happened to you. The bright side in all of this is that due to your height, you’ve already got more than one foot in the door. Practically, it’s as simple as knowing you need to relax and let things fall into place as the hardest part of getting their attention is already done for you.

Realistically, you may need additional help outside of what you may find here in the form of actual therapy. Best of luck, regardless.
Thank you man, I'm working on improving myself right now all of you guys are really helping improve the quality of my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BasedSpinelet257
larps me

• +1
I swear I'm not larping, imagine a guy who grew up in the worst American home you can imagine but isn't mentally disabled or physically deformed, that's me.

• +1
similar situations happened to me 2 times

• +1
inject e

• +1
I did horribly on tinder, am I just ugly then? If I'm ugly why do they approach IRL? Idk man

Thank you man, I'm working on improving myself right now all of you guys are really helping improve the quality of my life.
Its impossible that you get approached irl but dont get any matches on tinder.
You would have to be more attractive to get approaches irl than get matches on tinder.
Unless you take dogshit photos I cant understand this

• +1
Its impossible that you get approached irl but dont get any matches on tinder.
You would have to be more attractive to get approaches irl than get matches on tinder.
Unless you take dogshit photos I cant understand this
Dude I grew up without a real father figure, or mother figure, and no good friends. Nobody told me how tinder works or that I was supposed to use certain types of pictures. I just used mirror selfie pictures and everyone I talked to online said yeah your pics are terrible. I don't go to social situations (high inhib) so I can't take good pics.

• +1
send me pics pls

• +1
I fucking hate fags like you

FUCK YOU CHAD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4570
Seriously, get therapy

• +1
  • +1
Fucking autists

• +1
Parental abuse-cel

Try finding situations in which you are more comfortable getting intimate with women. Trying to approach yourself is usually better than being approached in this case.

• +1
Ok the next time a girl flirts with you pick up your balls and ask for her number. You are building mental obstacles which don't exist

• +1
Ok the next time a girl flirts with you pick up your balls and ask for her number. You are building mental obstacles which don't exist
Dude I don't even know what flirting is bro I'm not kidding like I hear these terms tossed around and shit but I don't know how to recognize it. I don't even know what talking to a girl is like I've ran from them my whole life

• +1
being tall is fucking easy mode lmao

what is this bullshit

• +1
Dude I don't even know what flirting is bro I'm not kidding like I hear these terms tossed around and shit but I don't know how to recognize it. I don't even know what talking to a girl is like I've ran from them my whole life
Imagine your out and a girl you don't know stares and smiles at you. That is a choosing signal. This has probably happened to you a thousand times. Go up and ask for her number

• +1
  • +1
Imagine your out and a girl you don't know stares and smiles at you. That is a choosing signal. This has probably happened to you a thousand times. Go up and ask for her number
Ok what do I do when I get her number though? And how the fuck do I ask? She will probably sense my degeneracy and 12 year old social skills as soon as I start talking jfl...

• +1
Get a job as a cashier or something like that where you’re talking to people all day. You get used to it really quickly and it becomes easy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Stingray
Get a job as a cashier or something like that where you’re talking to people all day. You get used to it really quickly and it becomes easy.
I have done that but I struggle with talking to girls. I have never done it before. I'm very good at talking to old people but that's it.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4887
Ok what do I do when I get her number though? And how the fuck do I ask? She will probably sense my degeneracy and 12 year old social skills as soon as I start talking jfl...
It's really not that deep mate. Your conversation doesn't even have to be good

• +1
"My dad used to beat me"
Bonesmashers report

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4887
It's really not that deep mate. Your conversation doesn't even have to be good

Ok but what do I do after all is said and done? Like say I walk away, o have her number and shit, then what? Do I message her and we hang out (my heart rate goes up thinking about having to hang out with a girl jfl)

• +1
I have done that but I struggle with talking to girls. I have never done it before. I'm very good at talking to old people but that's it.
Just be calm and get to know them. Just like you’re with a friend tbh but be more seductive and masculine.

• +1
JFL

Yes you go out on a date
If I get to this point I'm going to need legit instructions on how to proceed and what a date even is. I'll ask you guys for help when the time comes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Stingray
Just fucking post your pics. I'm dying to know what level of Chad You are.

• +1
I'm not that Chad level I'm probably 6 PSL but I'm really scared of posting my pics on this website I don't want people to recognize me in person, I have no idea how many people use this website.

• +1
  • +1
Fuck it man I'll just hope the FBI and my neighbors don't browse this shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I've had girls ask for my number maybe 7 times in my life (approached me) and I was legit so scared many times that I've often run from them because I don't know how the fuck to respond. Basically I'm 6'3" (the reason why girls might approach me) and grew up in an abusive home (my nose is assymetrical because my dad beat my face in at 8 years old) so my social skills are fucking shot. I grew up in isolation and not allowed to use the internet. I essentially just walked around the streets all day and other bullshit like that. But I've legit had girls approach in stores and shit, and I don't even know how the fuck to respond. I can't talk to girls, I'm high inhib, I'm a virgin, and even if I could fuck I don't know how. Help me. I can looksmax all I want but until I learn how to fucking PROCEED with a girls approach wtf do I do. I am not larping this is legit I'm actually this retarded.

Your problems stem from tremendous sexual inexperience and anxiety/fear of not being able to get it up when you are with a girl due to performance anxiety. Thats why you freeze up and have issues. It is subconscious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227

• +1
Your nowhere near as Chad as I assumed youd be.
Heres legit advice. Get some good pictures of yourself, download tinder, and fuck some random slut. After that you should lose your high Inhibition around females

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Your nowhere near as Chad as I assumed youd be.
Heres legit advice. Get some good pictures of yourself, download tinder, and fuck some random slut. After that you should lose your high Inhibition around females
thanks bro you ruined my confidence but i guess your advice helps, jfl

• +1
thanks bro you ruined my confidence but i guess your advice helps, jfl
Oh I just realised that you are 6'3.
Make sure you put that in your tinder bio since females are height fetishists.
That 6'3 height will boost your SMV by 4 points in the eyes of females

• +1
Oh I just realised that you are 6'3.
Make sure you put that in your tinder bio since females are height fetishists.
That 6'3 height will boost your SMV by 4 points in the eyes of females
what do you think my honest PSL is be honest, need to know so I can have realistic expectations

• +1
Sorry I didnt get to see it. Could You pm me?

• +1