I have had girls approach me and ask for my number but I'm so fucking high inhib I don't give it to them

what do you think my honest PSL is be honest, need to know so I can have realistic expectations
Strong 7/10 due to the height boost.
Your jawline doesn't seem strong enough, but that could just be because your too young so you have more facial bloat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Seriously though, how the fuck do I respond am I supposed to just laugh and give it to them? Or just see what happens? I swear next time ANY girl asks for my number (ugly or pretty) I'll give it to her. Should I fuck an ugly chick just to get it over with?
exactly this bruh it’s common sense man

• +1
Strong 7/10 due to the height boost.
Your jawline doesn't seem strong enough, but that could just be because your too young so you have more facial bloat
Yep everyone online says my jawline is shit, and I also have I think shit cheekbones and I suffer from facial bloating which I fight hard with tons of water, potassium, low salt, low carbs, and diuretics.

• +1
Yep everyone online says my jawline is shit, and I also have I think shit cheekbones and I suffer from facial bloating which I fight hard with tons of water, potassium, low salt, low carbs, and diuretics.
All that shit is cope bro. Facial bloat is all genetics and none of that stuff will make a difference.
I've literally starved myself for days to decrease my facial bloat but it didnt work.
Only chance is to either get your facial fat surgically removed, or get a larger jawline

• +1
All that shit is cope bro. Facial bloat is all genetics and none of that stuff will make a difference.
I've literally starved myself for days to decrease my facial bloat but it didnt work.
Only chance is to either get your facial fat surgically removed, or get a larger jawline
Is the water held in the fat or where exactly is the water in my skin? So if I lost fat (I'm skinny fat, somewhere around 15% body fat) would that help my face? If it's cope just tell me.

• +1
Is the water held in the fat or where exactly is the water in my skin? So if I lost fat (I'm skinny fat, somewhere around 15% body fat) would that help my face? If it's cope just tell me.
For guys like us that have lots of "facial bloat" the real problem is that our facial bones arent strong enough so we look bloated as fuck.
For example you dont have that much facial fat, it's just that your jawline is recessed so it makes it look bloated. If you put the same facial bloat on a guy with a strong jawline he would not look bloated since his jaw would be protruding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Bewusst
For guys like us that have lots of "facial bloat" the real problem is that our facial bones arent strong enough so we look bloated as fuck.
For example you dont have that much facial fat, it's just that your jawline is recessed so it makes it look bloated. If you put the same facial bloat on a guy with a strong jawline he would not look bloated since his jaw would be protruding
FUCK. How do I fix shit bones? Honestly I have shit parents, with shit genetics, JFL how is this fair?

• +1
Show your face. You must be Chad, lookswise.

• +1
Another day, another larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597