I have high DHT levels and im 19, should i stop my FIN treatment?

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Title.
Im balding early and i have a LOT of body hair ( plus since early i had beard ).
DHT will most likely give me some appearence improvements ( dick, height, bones )

Should i stop fin, not care about balding and then do an hair transplant on the future or the DHT wont matter much ( i was a late bloomer btw )

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
Can you cope with DHT blocking shampoo or whatever? Does that work well? Try something with a more localized action rather than systemic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and uglygypsy
Can you cope with DHT blocking shampoo or whatever? Does that work well? Try something with a more localized action rather than systemic.
never thought about this
will give it a try

It's not like high DHT always leads to MPB. Yhere a lot of ultra androgenic ogres out there with 0 hair loss. It depends oncyour genetic blueprint.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 3323
how can you be a late bloomer AND have a beard early ?

use ru58841 instead

Brutal. This is the reason I'm atheist. What kind of a retarded gaylord god would give men hair, and then take it away later? Even worse, take it away from some while leaving some chads with their precious pristine nw-1 hairline for their entire life. Fucking gay faggot nigger god I'm glad you don't exist

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Nordiccel
You also have an anime pfp