I have hopes for lookmaxxing or its over?

NormieCel666

NormieCel666

Iron
Or at least for surgeries

What do I need?

The last time I went out I had showered, very well dressed, eyebrows painted with vaseline, eyelashes with vaselin, lips exfoliated and good hairstyle and the girls turned to see me, or perhaps always turned to see me in the past but I did not realize that

Since I was 13 years old I have received some compliments that I am handsome(The first time they told me I thought it was another joke, I suffered from several bullyng since I was 7 years old until my 16) and I believed them

But these last months I've been swallowing redpills and blackpill on the looks and thought that maybe I'm actually ugly

Today I woke up and I felt strange, without any ego, without emotions and I looked in the mirror and in my photos and wooow I found many imperfections, maybe people lie to me when I see that I am ugly or in my country people are not so demanding in the looks, I also have low self-esteem

I feel like a 3/10, please be objective

My pics:

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH but you are the only ones who can help me on this planet :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
it's not over. How tall are you?

• +1
it's not over for you but it will be if you stay on this forum

• +1
u look like a whiter version of a friend of mine (he is indian and dark skinned). he gets laid time to time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and NormieCel666
Or at least for surgeries

What do I need?

The last time I went out I had showered, very well dressed, eyebrows painted with vaseline, eyelashes with vaselin, lips exfoliated and good hairstyle and the girls turned to see me, or perhaps always turned to see me in the past but I did not realize that

Since I was 13 years old I have received some compliments that I am handsome(The first time they told me I thought it was another joke, I suffered from several bullyng since I was 7 years old until my 16) and I believed them

But these last months I've been swallowing redpills and blackpill on the looks and thought that maybe I'm actually ugly

Today I woke up and I felt strange, without any ego, without emotions and I looked in the mirror and in my photos and wooow I found many imperfections, maybe people lie to me when I see that I am ugly or in my country people are not so demanding in the looks, I also have low self-esteem

I feel like a 3/10, please be objective

My pics:

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH but you are the only ones who can help me on this planet :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Jaw implant needed, it looks recessed. Also start gymcelling.

• +1
El Salvador, Central America
dangerous ass area smh but i feel u my friend wants me to go with him. Its either I ascend or get my head cut off

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
it's time to elsalavadormaxx, brad
now you shall be a manaverage. gone are the days of manletism
thank you for understanding my situation. This has been something that I kept my eye on but avoided do to it being dangerous. I have to risk it smh

• +1
thank you for understanding my situation. This has been something that I kept my eye on but avoided do to it being dangerous. I have to risk it smh
you can still move to dwarf rice countries like indonesia and malaysia, they're not shitholes and the average male is like 5'5 as well

• +1
you can still move to dwarf rice countries like indonesia and malaysia, they're not shitholes and the average male is like 5'5 as well
im grateful that i can work from any area in the world (long as there is an internet connection

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
3.5-4/10 PSL.

• +1
how can I get out of there??? Any tips?

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry:

please :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman:

You already got the best advice. Jaw implant, getting a trendy haircut that's longer on the sides, and gymaxing.

• +1
You already got the best advice. Jaw implant, getting a trendy haircut that's longer on the sides, and gymaxing.
I want to rope but I do not know if I should follow these tips, I'm doubting

Anyways thanks for that

• +1
This is how I really am

When I smile

• +1
  • +1
Sure. What race r u
I dont know, mixed probably some native american features, some mediterranian caucasian features

Latino

• +1
  • +1
Sure. What race r u
flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

• +1
  • +1
o nly solution for him is to ogremax
g g b
r l h
e

• +1
I want to rope but I do not know if I should follow these tips, I'm doubting

Anyways thanks for that

It's easy to rope, it's hard to live. If you're a a frequent member of .me, Truecels or Braincels, take a month off. Install a blocking software if you need too.
The Blackpill's only solution is to rope, which is why the Whitepill exists.

• +1
Babowski mogs